EA setup Moving Averages

Hi i am new to the forum.so I dont know whether this is the correct place to  make an inquiry.

I recently purchased an EA on the market that is a Moving average crossover.

I wanted one that took one BUY trade when the MA 5 crossed above the MA 14 and a SELL trade when the MA crossed below the MA.

The EA that I purchased is always in the market and keeps buying until the 5MA crosses below the 14MA and selling until the 5MA crosses above the 14MA 

I wanted one that only takes one trade in one direction and only takes a trade in the other direction when the MA again crosses. 

I dont know how to contact the vendor to see whether I can change the settings to do this.

Any suggestions? 

Brin:

Hi i am new to the forum.so I dont know whether this is the correct place to  make an inquiry.

I recently purchased an EA on the market that is a Moving average crossover.

I wanted one that took one BUY trade when the MA 5 crossed above the MA 14 and a SELL trade when the MA crossed below the MA.

The EA that I purchased is always in the market and keeps buying until the 5MA crosses below the 14MA and selling until the 5MA crosses above the 14MA 

I wanted one that only takes one trade in one direction and only takes a trade in the other direction when the MA again crosses. 

I dont know how to contact the vendor to see whether I can change the settings to do this.

Any suggestions? 

Hmm, check the input settings if there is a switch which would regulate this. If you have the source code (files with extensions mq5) of the EA, we can try to help you out.
Reason: