Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 14

hymns:
Sadly why not try trend correction "My Little Tips"

hehe.. i'll try original rules first, then i'll try your "Little Tips".

It's a great tips!

Since I am only focusing on the Dolly 2nd project,

I dont know about the development of Dolly 1st clone

Let's recap what we have done now.

How is the performance? Which one is better? Dolly 1st clone or 2nd clone?

Need your opinion....

I am only concentrating on GBPUSD

I find that 20pip strategy(STOP) is more reliable than the "the little tips"(LIMIT) strategy.

"little tips" strategy often hit my SL. SL is 100 pip BTW.

I only use the Dolly Graphics Indicator, Guppy and GMACD to make a decision whether to enter.

Digistoch might be useful in securing more profits but I don't know how to use it. Anybody know how to use it?

Could somebody be kind enough to do a script like this or teach me how to do it? (Point me to some sample script which able to do this, so i can edit it. )

1) price around open price, guppy blue higher than red, H4 & D1 shows up thrend, place BUY STOP

2) price around open price, guppy red higher than blue, H4 & D1 shows down thrend, place SELL STOP

Another question,

I trade solely based on technicals,

just want to check with the rest, is the econmic news a pro or con to our trades? In other words, does it help to create market volatily to our advantage or should we just stay out of the market when there is news..

your views?

bodshyipmonitor:
I am only concentrating on GBPUSD

I find that 20pip strategy(STOP) is more reliable than the "the little tips"(LIMIT) strategy.

"little tips" strategy often hit my SL. SL is 100 pip BTW.

I only use the Dolly Graphics Indicator, Guppy and GMACD to make a decision whether to enter.

Digistoch might be useful in securing more profits but I don't know how to use it. Anybody know how to use it?

Could somebody be kind enough to do a script like this or teach me how to do it? (Point me to some sample script which able to do this, so i can edit it. )

1) price around open price, guppy blue higher than red, H4 & D1 shows up thrend, place BUY STOP

2) price around open price, guppy red higher than blue, H4 & D1 shows down thrend, place SELL STOP

Rite! sometime trend correction touch your SL. Normally i dont put SL

Need your opinion....

i use dolly1nd and dolly2nd and both are reliable but i prefer 2nd clone because my goal is 20 pips and more often i realise this with 2Nd clone.

I wish you all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007

tamiya:

Need your opinion....

i use dolly1nd and dolly2nd and both are reliable but i prefer 2nd clone because my goal is 20 pips and more often i realise this with 2Nd clone.

2nd dolly clone much better then 1st dolly. 1st dolly simillar like WSS. If anybody here have other trading tactic using dolly. please post here to improve or help each other.

newbie ask

hi everybody

i'm newbie here, i use to trade by using standart indicator and i feel bored always staring my pc. Look like with this indicator we can only put stop order and let the market goes whatever it goes (correct me if i'm wron)

can u guys give me short explanation about this system (dolly 2nd edition i mean )

thx

hymns:
2nd dolly clone much better then 1st dolly. 1st dolly simillar like WSS. If anybody here have other trading tactic using dolly. please post here to improve or help each other.

Hi Hymns,

can you tell me please diference H1 Level and H1 in picture

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/17/analysis.gif

Thanks

Reason: