The "find a winner" system

Hello everybody, I'm developping a system and it's almost finished. The only problem is that I have to have some backtest result for the different patterns for my system. Look in the attachement and I hope you will understand

is anybody there who can help?

martijn pip:
is anybody there who can help?

Think that nobody will help you, why? My opinion is that you have to manual test your system for 2-3months and after that show the results and maybe somebody will help you make the EA.

Sorry I'm not an EA coder.

Good Luck with this system!

but that is the problem, I can't backtest it because I don't know which of the 128 patterns give wich signal. THat's why I need some one who can program one condition. We test this with backtest and look if its a seller, buyer or a nothing. I would do that because I can adapt a code, but I can't make one. Hope this makes things clearer for my problem

I do not know exactly but I think that coders are affraid.

They are affraid that your system is "chart fitting" system.

"Chart fitting" systems are the systems when indicators attaching to the chart are fitted with settings to look good on the chart. Without testing live on demo account.

with testing, i think I have at least 1 long determined and 1 short

ex.

long: JJMA>JMA, OSMA above zero, filter AO green and under zero, PCCI >0 and stochRSI crosses the 75 upwards. Can someone confirms this?

you have to take the trade at the close of the candle so at the beginning of a new one

martijn pip:
you have to take the trade at the close of the candle so at the beginning of a new one

I think that you don't understand what I've said.

You have to try the strategy manually and after that show the proof to a coder that this strategy works. Understood?

I think you don't understand, I need a code to backtest so I can look at wich patterns I can buy and for wich I can sell

your best bet will be to pay Nick Bilak or Coder's Guru or some other commercial EA writer to write those subroutines to help you select the best signals. If you are confident that it will work, then you shouldn't be hesitant on spending some money to acquire the right tools to do the job. Remember, trading is a business and you need the right tools to do your job properly. You got to invest to get the proper tools.

Good luck.

Reason: