Trade The News...... - page 4

Are you using any Automatic program or something.

I am sometimes not on my seat during such indicators.

Do you know any good Indicator for free?

ns_karthik:
my suggestion would be not to trade the news unless u r a master at doing it..cos the brokers out there screw u thru various means when there is news release...so as far as possible, dont trade the news and stay out of the market...it might look attractive but it aint...

agree it all depends on your broker, if you are ok with the broker conditions during the news then its fine, if not don't trade the news

fiona:
Are you using any Automatic program or something.

I am sometimes not on my seat during such indicators.

Do you know any good Indicator for free?

there are many indicators and experts for the news, I like to use trendmeleave me and draw the lines manually, but I think this expert have a problem with straight lines, I use this expert for the news and trend line breaks

there is an indicator that shows the news on the chart from FF but I don't use it , there are trend line indicators, like the Denmark, and lots of other tools, to trade the news you only need to draw the trend lines and buy the break

Cable is heading south while EU is heading north, this is not right!!! one of them is due to correction, the recent news shows that the cable should be heading north as well, maybe the Unemployment Rate will correct one of the pairs move.

The EU is trading in a 200 pips long channel, and the cable is forming another channel, on the break of the Euro channel, we shall see a 200 plus move.

Cable and Euro are trading at all time high but it doesn't mean that those pairs can go even higher, traders are in favor of shorting Cable and Euro but there hasn't been any strong data from US or JAP.

Lots of the US and JAP companies are doing well, like the car sector, but the general consumer spending and housing are below expectations.

Better news from both US and JAP will move the Cable and EU south but will NOT rock the price; it should be a mild move

It might take till the end of the year for the US and JAP pairs to recover some of their losses

Please Note this is my personal view

thats what I am talking about, the GBP is correcting its move up to go with the EU, so now for a while ( maybe a month or so ) we will continue to see the north move for both EU and GBP unless some big news turn the table, or hot commodity issue turn the table on EU GBP, having said that its worth to mention that the up trend move for EU GBP will be a slow move, as lots of hope are still on the US and JAP recovery, after all 80% of the international bank transactions is in US $

I hope u continue to give us the news here

Trade The News

The market reacts so quickly after the news being released. The news takes less than 5

seconds to effect the market.

But I couldn't find a place that deliver that kind of news that you find on the economic

calendar instantly or at least to be delivered within 5 seconds.

Could you help me?

Re:Trade the News

The market reacts so quickly after the news being released. The news takes less than 5

seconds to effect the market.

But I couldn't find a place that deliver that kind of news that you find on the economic

calendar instantly or at least to be delivered within 5 seconds.

Could you help me?

Do the google search for felixhomogratus for the wham bham of the news trading ....... what ever it is ........the rest is up to you .

Importing News to Outlook Calender

I wander if their is a way that i can automatically import news release time to the MS outlook calender in order to remind me ,

As I doing it manually now

I guess this is a very lazy question

Reason: