Identifying trades from various EA's in A/C History

If I have a number of EA's running on one account simultaneously, how can I tell which trade was for which EA in the MT4 Account History ?? I have enabled the comments field, but that still doesn't tell me much ....

you can try customizing the order comment. for example,

string comment = Symbol()+Period()+"sth that is unique to each EA";

While we're on the subject, is there a way to customize the alert box which pops up when an EA trigger is fulfilled? I have many different EAs running in demo on different charts, and I would like to know which EA generated the alert so I can examine the chart further.

rjay:
If I have a number of EA's running on one account simultaneously, how can I tell which trade was for which EA in the MT4 Account History ?? I have enabled the comments field, but that still doesn't tell me much ....

You can write a script that will take trades only from your ea by eg. magic number, and then write it to html or just txt file where you can watch them.

et_phonehome_2:
While we're on the subject, is there a way to customize the alert box which pops up when an EA trigger is fulfilled? I have many different EAs running in demo on different charts, and I would like to know which EA generated the alert so I can examine the chart further.

You can use message box, but I think the best method is to use average Alert box with Symbol()+Period()+"Message text"

Thanks Kalenzo....

I am not sure if this is possible either. If one gets an alert from an EA, is there any way to bring up the chart automatically associated with the EA by simply clicking on that alert line entry? Just that I have too many charts open with different EAs taht I must hunt through which is which.

I have two MT sessions running. It seems that if one is minimized, I will not see the alert until I activate that window. Any ideas to get around this?

et_phonehome_2:
Thanks Kalenzo....

I am not sure if this is possible either. If one gets an alert from an EA, is there any way to bring up the chart automatically associated with the EA by simply clicking on that alert line entry? Just that I have too many charts open with different EAs taht I must hunt through which is which.

I have two MT sessions running. It seems that if one is minimized, I will not see the alert until I activate that window. Any ideas to get around this?

Ye this would be very useful thing, but I don't think that you can do this with standard functions included in mql.

Reason: