Disable Indicator configuration user access, through chart window, when EA is running

Hello, I have an EA that I added an indicator codded to it. When running the EA, the indicator opens in a separate window from the main chart.

I would like to know if there is any way to disable the possibility of the user right-click on the Indicator screen, and change the parameters there. (Not allowing the access to the indicator parameters through the chart screen).

I want that, the EA and its indicator configurations be only possible to changes on a graphical pannel that I am still going to develop.

Is this possible?

Everton Leandro Alves: I would like to know if there is any way to disable the possibility of the user right-click on the Indicator screen,

Don't open a separate window.

William Roeder:

Don't open a separate window.

Thanks.

And by doing this, what would you suggest to not having visualization problems, due to the very different scales of te EA (prices) and the Indicator (for volumes, let's say)?

Everton Leandro Alves: I want that, the EA and its indicator configurations be only possible to changes on a graphical pannel that I am still going to develop.

Remove all user input parameters from the Indicator and establish a communication channel between EA and Indicator directly by other means. There are many options for this (e.g. via Terminal Global Variables).

Fernando Carreiro:

Remove all user input parameters from the Indicator and establish a communication channel between EA and Indicator directly by other means. There are many options for this (e.g. via Terminal Global Variables).

I see, it will possible be the way for get what I want.

This is new for me, this kind of exchanges between EA and Indicator, so I will read and experiment on Terminal Global Variables.

Thanks.

Reason: