Long Term Primajaya System - page 8

jyrik:
I have one question when do you update the data at 00:00 GMT or when?? If at 00:00 GMT where do you find this data because i have ibfx demo account and there isnt that numbers???

My broker is northfinance so the time is GMT+2..

and maybe the data was not the same with your broker.. you may change the data with your owm broker's data..

excel sheet

I hope this will help in developing the Primajaya System,

This is without doubt one of the best examples of spreadsheet work I have seen. Amazing Stuff..but it comes with comprehensive manual you need to read it. Honestly I did not try it cause I am a technical trader so don't ask me any question cause I have never use it .... I am just trying to spread the knowledge .. but if you need more sheets of the same kind i may have one or two more somewhere in my files ...

Request for Best Strategy

Hi, Primajaya

I've been looking for best ea, indicator as well as settings or template.

May God Bless your family.

Could you post your best EA and/or INDICATOR.

Thank You Very Much

Wassalam,

Hadji Amin

fxamin@yahoo.com

renefx:
Hi, Primajaya

I've been looking for best ea, indicator as well as settings or template.

May God Bless your family.

Could you post your best EA and/or INDICATOR.

Thank You Very Much

Wassalam,

Hadji Amin

fxamin@yahoo.com

Tq rene..

Actually there are a lot of trading systems or strategies in this forum, I can't tell you which one is the best, but you must study them first so you'll know which one is suitable and make you comfort in your trading..

my analyzer is only give recommendation for your trading.. but you still need to learn about other system so you can compare and choose the best system for you..

for the EA I have'nt finish it yet, I make the EA for the next EA competition.. soon if my EA finish and have a good result, I will share it to this forum... hope you understand..

Hi!!

Good work, Primajaya!!!

But I think there are some bugs.

Cable, for instance, your excel says yesterday open 1,9811 and it was 1,9642.

It says today open 1,9693 and it is 1,9670.

It says today pivot on USDJPY at 120,74 and it is 120,63.

THX

Is it possible to have the excel spreadsheet pull the values automatically from MT instead of having to enter it manually?

nina:
Hi!!

Good work, Primajaya!!!

But I think there are some bugs.

Cable, for instance, your excel says yesterday open 1,9811 and it was 1,9642.

It says today open 1,9693 and it is 1,9670.

It says today pivot on USDJPY at 120,74 and it is 120,63.

THX

You must update the data day by day, and the data should be continously, never miss one day...

et_phonehome_2:
Is it possible to have the excel spreadsheet pull the values automatically from MT instead of having to enter it manually?

There is no other way to update the data automatically since the DDE only give you the high, low, bid and ask data..

You must update the data manually, look at the history data to update..

Update! Feb, 5, 07

This is the new update with the newest data .. bug fixed..

How to update the data manually..go tools>> history center

primajaya:
This is the new update with the newest data .. bug fixed..

How to update the data manually..go tools>> history center

Hi!

How do you do that?

History center in MT4?

THX.

Reason: