Long Term Primajaya System - page 5

samwise:
Just 1 question from me , which pairs that you recommended/which give good result for use this method (primajaya longterm)...

There is no pairs recommendations, but I usually trade in 4 major pairs..

Hard Work...

It's been a long long time to make it better and better..

My suggestion is use the limit order method because it is more safer...

I've make some test on this analyzer and give good results.. now it's time for you to test it.. (Give me your opinion and report) and don't forget to use the indicators I attached in my previous post..for confirmation..

Hope you like it since there is no indicator give at least recommendation what should you do today... buy or sell... I think my analyzer is the first one....

Files:

Out standing ...... a lil bit more progress you dont neet any indi to trade .....

primajaya:
It's been a long long time to make it better and better..

My suggestion is use the limit order method because it is more safer...

I've make some test on this analyzer and give good results.. now it's time for you to test it.. (Give me your opinion and report) and don't forget to use the indicators I attached in my previous post..for confirmation..

Hope you like it since there is no indicator give at least recommendation what should you do today... buy or sell... I think my analyzer is the first one....

Outstanding Primajaya!!!!

Bravo!:)

I believe one of factor that u hv a good result in your trade bcz of ur generous heart...:)

Now i hv a few question that need ur explaination:-

1. We only hv to update the D1 only right?

2. D2, D3, D4 is just for eyes view only right?

3. Im confuse with data for Fibo/Pivot...we dont hv to do anything in file GU right..all the fibo retracement will be generated automatically is it?

Tq.

p/s: Hope u reply in no also easy for me to answer...kah2...

kent786:
Outstanding Primajaya!!!!

Bravo!:)

I believe one of factor that u hv a good result in your trade bcz of ur generous heart...:)

Now i hv a few question that need ur explaination:-

1. We only hv to update the D1 only right?

2. D2, D3, D4 is just for eyes view only right?

3. Im confuse with data for Fibo/Pivot...we dont hv to do anything in file GU right..all the fibo retracement will be generated automatically is it?

Tq.

p/s: Hope u reply in no also easy for me to answer...kah2...

Thank's kent

My answer for your questions are:

1. yes

2. yes

3. absolutely yessss...

Hope you like my work ...

The 2nd version with improved logic from the 1st one to determine the buy and sell area, also the recommendation... and it is more safer...

primajaya:
Thank's kent

My answer for your questions are:

1. yes

2. yes

3. absolutely yessss...

Hope you like my work ...

The 2nd version with improved logic from the 1st one to determine the buy and sell area, also the recommendation... and it is more safer...

Tq bro reply bro...u really EFFICIENT!!!

I hv a look at ur blog homepage...seem u updated here more that ur blog...may i know why u hv ny put ur primajaya system in ur blog...:)

Oh ya, i hv question....let say i miss 1 or 2 day to trade...example..i trade on 1 january...then 2 and 3rd january im not around...im back online on 4 january..is it a must i must key in as well the data for 2 and 3rd january..or i can straight away start with new row with 4 january...will it affect anything...?

I mean because i already miss to key in data for 2 and 3rd january...

p/s: Tq...u are malaysian or indonesian ???

Prima,

If I am trading EUROPE market only, should i input today-open's field with euro opening rate or 00:00 ?

Regards

kent786:
Tq bro reply bro...u really EFFICIENT!!!

I hv a look at ur blog homepage...seem u updated here more that ur blog...may i know why u hv ny put ur primajaya system in ur blog...:)

Oh ya, i hv question....let say i miss 1 or 2 day to trade...example..i trade on 1 january...then 2 and 3rd january im not around...im back online on 4 january..is it a must i must key in as well the data for 2 and 3rd january..or i can straight away start with new row with 4 january...will it affect anything...?

I mean because i already miss to key in data for 2 and 3rd january...

p/s: Tq...u are malaysian or indonesian ???

No... you can't do that.. you must insert the data day by day,.. ... don't break the rules...!

I'm Indonesian...

sharp:
Prima,

If I am trading EUROPE market only, should i input today-open's field with euro opening rate or 00:00 ?

Regards

You must insert today's open from the first open market data.. not the EUROPE market only...

Update....

There are some errors (bugs) on USD/JPY pair

sorry for that..

This is the update version...

Reason: