MasterMartingale v1 --- a multi-strategy EA - page 5

stevenmclachlan:
I've been forward testing this strategy for a while and it really needs deep pockets to work... But it doesn't fully work anyway, the doubling stops at a certain point. Please see the attached statement...

It's hard to tell from the information you posted, but it may be that you've run out of margin. If you don't have enough clear capital for the next doubled trade, the server will reject the order.

That said, I do believe that there are some code problems here, and I'm continuing to study the issue...

I've continued to be frustrated by the strange behaviours in the EA code, so I've decided to focus on testing these concepts offline with my own custom backtester programs. Once I've determined if they're successful or not I'll return to the task of making them into an EA. Anyone else who can find the bugs in the EA code please feel free to help exterminate them...

add "Max Lots" please

One big improvement to this EA would be the addition of Max Lots.

Love marty system

i loved marty system

keep on guys. make more powerfull..

There's been a lot of discussion about how different brokers effect the EAs. Well, have a look at this. I've got MasterMartingdale running on three different brokers .. same settings, same machine. I've just taken these screenshots - hot off the press. How different can you get?

Alpari.....

Interbank.....

Fibo.....

Reason: