Download MetaTrader 5

New to MT5's code! Please help if possible.

To add comments, please log in or register
Suntzu10
Suntzu10  

Hi

Learning new programming language can be very difficult and frustration espcially when you didn't get the result you are expected. 

Therefore I decided to  create this forum and hope that anyone who is new to MT5's code will get help by expert.

Please feel free to post question about coding problem

Cheers :) 

Ubzen
Ubzen  
@Suntzu10: Are you an mql5 expert?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi Suntzu10,

Ubzen is right: any newbies' thread should have at least one MT5/coding expert to reply.

I am suggesting to you to use the following threads:

and some more. 

Anyway, if coders will reply to the questions so your thread will be very good thread. 

Suntzu10
Suntzu10  
newdigital:

Hi Suntzu10,

Ubzen is right: any newbies' thread should have at least one MT5/coding expert to reply.

I am suggesting to you to use the following threads:

and some more. 

Anyway, if coders will reply to the questions so your thread will be very good thread. 

Hi newdigital

No, i am not coding expert. I am self learning at the moment and I need expert help, I am just hoping some expert will reply my questions. c++ is new to me and I am struggling to absorb the material I have just read from the mql5.pdf.   

Is it possible to edit the title of the forum?  

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Suntzu10:

Hi newdigital

No, i am not coding expert. I am self learning at the moment and I need expert help, I am just hoping some expert will reply my questions. c++ is new to me and I am struggling to absorb the material I have just read from the mql5.pdf.   

Is it possible to edit the title of the forum?  

What is the change you would make to the title ?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

title of your thread? yes possible - which name?

===

It may be good that your thread will be intreresting for many members (not for you only) :) Because I am not coding expert too .... and many members here are not coding experts. Because if your thread will be interesting for many members - many coding experts will come. 

Suntzu10
Suntzu10  
angevoyageur:
What is the change you would make to the title ?

I think I missed understood newdigital.

I thought he was suggesting me to change the title the forum, but now I realised that he was suggesting me to use the existing forum to ask question.

Suntzu10
Suntzu10  
newdigital:

title of your thread? yes possible - which name?

===

It may be good that your thread will be intreresting for many members (not for you only) :) Because I am not coding expert too .... and many members here are not coding experts. Because if your thread will be interesting for many members - many coding experts will come. 

understood :)
To add comments, please log in or register