Would someone kindly program the inside highly successful system?

ok i made this in excel for the calculations (i'm not very good at coding mql4 so this is my contribution ), you still have to retype the numbers but i'm working on that (just want to get it up and make sure nothing else needs changing)

So in simple terms if today's moving average is above yesterdays moving average then in that day we are in an uptrend and the opposite is true.

i took the sum of bars 1-5 to be todays moving average, 2-6 yesterdays moving average. hope thats right.

after all that, what about stops/profits?

Files:
system.zip  7 kb

use the attached template

it plots the 5 simple moving average using the typical price ((h+l+c)/3) in blue, it plots it again in red but shifted 1 bar

Files:
55.zip  1 kb

Hi,

As far as I can tell, your calcualtions are simply a 5 period simple moving average based on what is known in Metatrader as the TYPICAL PRICE: (h+l+c)/3

The attached indicator will draw Long Bar and Short Bar arrows for you.

Long Bar arrow = the prev. bar's average is higher than the bar before it.

Short Bar arrow = the prev. bar's average is lower than the bar before it.

Laters,

FX Sniper

Files:

What stocks does your friend trade with this system?

kevmcfoster:
hi

Trevman has calculated yesterday's average for 5 bars including the current bar. Is this correct? or it should be only for the current bar?

So yesterday's average is calculated for 5 bars including the present bar, and today's average is calcualted for 5 bars excluding the current bar right?

That seems exactly true yes, although that is not how the instructions went in the first post I think. Using the current bar's info sounds a bit meaningless as it will continue to change all the time till it finally closes.

Anyhow, I've got other things to do.

Good luck !

FX Sniper

I would like to thank you all for participating but I would also try to explain it again:

Kevmcfoster The current bar is not includedin the calculations you only calculate the previous and most recent five and for the current you only need to watch it if it breaches the high that would be your entry point if after the calculations you are in an uptrend. And if you are in a downtrend you watch the current bar as it is also excluded from the calculations if it breaches the low as it would be you entry point hoping it is clear now.

So the currents bar info is excluded in all cases

And for aiges I would like to tell him that my friend trades the NASDAQ stocks with this system.

Reason: