Ask about internet connection?

if my internet conection is too slow, will it effect EA or not? because i have been opening Phoenix_4_Content in a day, than there are so many sell and buy signals but the EA doesnt work at the signal,

the singnal ive got it from the championship in the hendrik link

Phoenix4Content also from the championship website

why is it?

is it my internet conection?

i want to show you the picture but my internet conntion is too slow to upload it,in my room.

is it because the EA works this way? if work this way can i change anything to trade more than one? even i change will lose balance the EA -*-

thanks you very much

connection and EA

OhYes:
if my internet conection is too slow, will it effect EA or not? because i have been opening Phoenix_4_Content in a day, than there are so many sell and buy signals but the EA doesnt work at the signal,

the singnal ive got it from the championship in the hendrik link

Phoenix4Content also from the championship website

why is it?

is it my internet conection?

i want to show you the picture but my internet conntion is too slow to upload it,in my room.

is it because the EA works this way? if work this way can i change anything to trade more than one? even i change will lose balance the EA -*-

thanks you very much
The internet connection for sure effects the EA performance, because maybe the orders sent and requests for modification refused by the server or didn't reach the server at all! Beside the requote issue! (Try to use slippage not less than 5 pips)
I recommend adding to the code fixed number of retries (you can find this function in any of my recent EAs) and to hurry and get a fast internet connection if you trade live!
Reason: