FREE Harmonic Trading Offers - page 5

I think the thread originator kamyar needs to study the harmonic trading first

he lost -1246 pips last week

lost -376 pips the week before

http://gfsignals.com/performance-forex.php?tid=309

mike_cole

Thanks for posting the result, it seems that Harmonic Trading for others on that website is also not so good after the market big moves. I had initially though it was something to start learning, I guess not after such dismal results for last week.

FarewellDesire:
gbp\chf

Targets are OK

FarewellDesire:
aud\ jpy

78.6 AB=CD

FarewellDesire:
chf\ jpy

invalid

FarewellDesire:
eur\aud

failed....

hi kamyar,

i read ur initial thread from post one to the end..and also all post in this thread.As you can see i am new in this forum.but i have been trading for a while.i really enjoyed ur posts and LEARNED a lot.i know success doesnot come easy..the road to success is real hard with lot of uneasy turns,etc.But the people who r trying to portray u as a looser..they donot know the concept of loosing.i think the looser is the one who accept defeat turn his back and leave the field (forex trading).You r still in the game(forex trading)....you r learning from ur good and bad experiences ..as we all are..AND THE BEST OF ALL IS THAT U R READY TO SHARE WITH US WHAT U HAVE LEARNED THIS FAR.

After all we r all here to share ideas and learn from eachothers experiences.

i am not a born genious...i am not great trader either..but this does not mean that i am not and/or cannot be successful trader ever.I hope we all will keep seeing u posting ur harmonic chart analysis...what u have already posted uptill now clearly reflects that u gained good knowledge in this past one year of forex trading...and believe me one year is nothing ..it is just a start of a great journey .keep urself focused...and let us all benefit from eachother and from u.

In the end i must say one last thing..YOU R BETTER THAN THEM...in this harmonic thing

thanks

INSOMNIA

INSOMNIA:
hi kamyar,

i read ur initial thread from post one to the end..and also all post in this thread.As you can see i am new in this forum.but i have been trading for a while.i really enjoyed ur posts and LEARNED a lot.i know success doesnot come easy..the road to success is real hard with lot of uneasy turns,etc.But the people who r trying to portray u as a looser..they donot know the concept of loosing.i think the looser is the one who accept defeat turn his back and leave the field (forex trading).You r still in the game(forex trading)....you r learning from ur good and bad experiences ..as we all are..AND THE BEST OF ALL IS THAT U R READY TO SHARE WITH US WHAT U HAVE LEARNED THIS FAR.

After all we r all here to share ideas and learn from eachothers experiences.

i am not a born genious...i am not great trader either..but this does not mean that i am not and/or cannot be successful trader ever.I hope we all will keep seeing u posting ur harmonic chart analysis...what u have already posted uptill now clearly reflects that u gained good knowledge in this past one year of forex trading...and believe me one year is nothing ..it is just a start of a great journey .keep urself focused...and let us all benefit from eachother and from u.

In the end i must say one last thing..YOU R BETTER THAN THEM...in this harmonic thing

thanks

INSOMNIA

completely with you kamyar is one of the best , it's just a matter of time

NZD\USD...

usd\cad...

Butterfly

Daily AB=CD

Reason: