Can I restart my pc while running EA

Hi all,

My plan is, I want to forward test with any EA for 1 month, the question is, can I restart of my pc? while running EA?

Should I keep my computer life for 1 month? to forward test of EA?

Thank You in advance

fabrimf:
Hi all,

My plan is, I want to forward test with any EA for 1 month, the question is, can I restart of my pc? while running EA?

Thank You in advance

If you're EA has a SL and TP when opening positions, meaning that if your EA opens positions and sets a SL and TP for them, then yes, you can restart your PC.

Cheers,

Diam0nd.

I LOVE

fabrimf:
Hi all,

Thank You in advance

When you turn off your computer, you also close metatrader. When you close metatrader you stop ea work. So if you will close/restart computer you also will close/restart platform and ea. Ea will loose his temporary variables after that situation. The same will be when you just close metatrader. If you want to make forward tests of your expert but you don't want to have pc on all time, you need to rent dedicated server for this with full access. There was a thread here about it. Search the forum!

Maybe this will help you:

http://www.flexservers.com/

Good luck!