Basic Indicator Question

I have an indicator that I want to print text objects on the chart, however, I want them to be on the right upper corner of the charts instead of the left upper corner. How do I code this in the indicator?

Hi. I presume you are referring to the main chart window. You need to create an object (ObjectCreate), of type 'label', then set use ObjectSet to set the X&Y co-ords. to where you want to print.

omelette:
Hi. I presume you are referring to the main chart window. You need to create an object (ObjectCreate), of type 'label', then set use ObjectSet to set the X&Y co-ords. to where you want to print.

Can you, or someone, give me a couple of examples please?

I know how to create several versions of ObjectCreate.

Here is the problem I am having: I want to create a big 'Up' arrow on the right side of the graph. The Wingding to be used is #233 (up arrow).

I want a logic statement that if a>0 then a big 'UP' Lime color arrow will display on the graph using ObjectCreate.

I do not know how to create the statement - if(a>0){ ???? } and then how to praise the Wingding (233) in the ObjectCreate statement so it will display properly, size 24??

Can somebody please help me with my problem!

Dave

I am a bit stumped at this point!

I will play with this and see if I can master it. Thanks a bunch. If I get stuck, I will contact you direct.

Thanks again,

Dave

Thanks! I did it and got it to work - Yahooo!

One more thing I have learned on programming this language. I have one other question I would like to post, but seeing it is getting late here in Houston, Texas, I will ask it tomorrow. I really appreciate the help - There are a great bunch of good people that are members that make up this forum - I say honestly that from my 3+ years of forex history this is probably the "Best Forex Forum" on the internet

Have a Great Night or Day, wherever you live!

Dave

Is there a way to annotate bars ?

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a way to programmaticly add text to a bar ?

Like a number or a letter underneath it or above it ?

Cheers.

Ant

Reason: