XP Moving Average! - page 52

Is there a compatible version of the latest XPMA (v11 I think is the last one) and one which has the colours correct i.e. blue for up and red for down in both the MA line and the arrows ?

handy148:
Is there a compatible version of the latest XPMA (v11 I think is the last one) and one which has the colours correct i.e. blue for up and red for down in both the MA line and the arrows ?

There are quite a few correctly coded moving averages that change the color without repainting. One example here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hello,

where could I find the link to download the latest XPMA?

Thank you for advance

nivti1:
Hello,

where could I find the link to download the latest XPMA?

Thank you for advance

As far as I know this is the latest : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xpMA v11.mq4

Isn't XP moving average repainting?

on my own:
Isn't XP moving average repainting?

From time to time it does (repaint)

mladen:
As far as I know this is the latest : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xpMA v11.mq4

Dear Mladen or mrtools

could you please change the indicator to MTF ?

thanks in advanced

macd&rsi:
Dear Mladen or mrtools

could you please change the indicator to MTF ?

thanks in advanced

macd&rsi

Since that indicator can repaint, better to use some mult averages indicator that does not repaint and us already multi time frame

thank you Dear Mladen

searching for Salt and T3MA is void , where can I find MTF SALT and T3MA .

macd&rsi:
thank you Dear Mladen searching for Salt and T3MA is void , where can I find MTF SALT and T3MA .

macd&rsi

For T3 you can use this one : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page518#comment_814490 (set the slope limit to some big number and then you will have coloring based on slope - lower example is using slope limit 100)

As of "salt" : do you mean satl? If yes, then one can be found here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Satl _ mtf nmc.mq4

Reason: