Stopped !!

I get stopped today at -25 pips....

But i got them back !!!

Crazy market

+ 50 pips !!

Another 50 pips booked (TP hitted)

now + 180 pips in this week only in euro/us

Amazing !!!

Why in the world the files constantly change of Codersguru website? Yesterday there was a file called xpMA_v2.zip with 3 indicators inside. Today its XPma.zip with one file inside.

Am I missing smth here?

:?

Diam0nd:
Why in the world the files constantly change of Codersguru website? Yesterday there was a file called xpMA_v2.zip with 3 indicators inside. Today its XPma.zip with one file inside.

Am I missing smth here?

:?

That's because there are 2 versions!

The last one is here:

http://www.xpworx.com/XP

Anyway, I'll redirect them all to one page!

codersguru:
That's because there are 2 versions!

The last one is here:

http://www.xpworx.com/XP

Anyway, I'll redirect them all to one page!

Hi Codersguru

It is very nice.

Indicators changes it's status in current period and this is normally but second edition of XpMA don't change in current period. It is new.

Regard

I have been testing the XpMA with period set at 34 and by using a simple volume indicator. When there is plenty of volume (long green grass) then take the signal otherwise wait for the next. It seems very very acurate

adrazz:
I have been testing the XpMA with period set at 34 and by using a simple volume indicator. When there is plenty of volume (long green grass) then take the signal otherwise wait for the next. It seems very very acurate

Can you post the volume indicator?

?

So I've downloaded the indicator (new version xpma2) are there any others that are being used? also what time frame and settings are being tested right now?

Which version of XP

Hi Adraz,

Which version of the xp ma are u using the jma version or xp3. Could you also post the volume indicator.

thanks,

Trader

To get volumes just right click on your chart and use volumes, I am also using a one hour chart

MA set to 34 and type set to 1

Buy/sell on the close of the candle and change of colour on the XpMA and only if volumes are high (plenty of long grass)

Reason: