Watch Out For This Guy

Watch out for this guy!! He posted this on the eurox2 thread. Whose other EA's will he take?

vykhukholev

Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2006

vykhukholev:

hallo, i would like to have asap completion of these latest version of x2euro ea. to including all bug fix and enhances. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. . please post or pm me when done. these will make a grate suite and lot of happy trader greetings.

He posted this in the following threads also:

Phoenix 2007 (new thread)

Cost Averaging System

10points 3.mq4

So becareful guys, from what i understand he wants to put them in a bundle,"pip doctor" as he calls it, and sell them all on ebay.

Maybe this guys should be banned?? New Digital, what do you think??

YupYup:
He posted this in the following threads also:

Phoenix 2007 (new thread)

Cost Averaging System

10points 3.mq4

So becareful guys, from what i understand he wants to put them in a bundle,"pip doctor" as he calls it, and sell them all on ebay.

Maybe this guys should be banned?? New Digital, what do you think??

It was 4 messages like this from him.

He has Russian username. His username may be translated as muskrat_man or desman but muskrat_man is more accurate translation.

I checked IP address and did not recognize anything: worldwide or Mexico. If he is from Russia so he can not have any paypal account (Russia is not listed as a country for paypal).

So may be it was joke. Or he got angry for something ...

No idea ...

If other people think it is worth it, we could watch Ebay for him and people like him.

It bothers me that Ebay has so many people selling Indicators and Ebooks for $1 or $3. I would be very surprised if 50% of these sales were made by the people who own the copyright.

I doubt this person will sell the EA if he logs on and checks what the reaction was like.

I started https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175440

as an attempt to #1 not derail EA threads with copyright info #2 focus efforts and communication for protecting copyright.

Copyright holders wanting help, or volunteers willing to find violators please comment in that thread.

Good Idea! We are all traders here, so lets protect what we do so people don't make a quick buck off the hard work of others.

daraknor:
I started https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175440

as an attempt to #1 not derail EA threads with copyright info #2 focus efforts and communication for protecting copyright.

Copyright holders wanting help, or volunteers willing to find violators please comment in that thread.

Good thread you started https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175440

As to Russian-in-Mexico vykhukholev so I banned him. And I also spoke with ebay. They told me that no any username "vykhukholev", no any his mexican email and no his IP address were registered on ebay.

So he provoked us to stop sharing ideas/indicators/EAs.

May be it was competition between the forums, or websites. Or some EAs developed by good coders on this forum are very good and he is choking with anger. If very good EAs are posted for free so the sellers will have some difficulties to sell the other EAs because there is competition between free EAs and commercial EAs also.

So I have no idea about his posts.

I am starting to think now that it was joke (bad joke).

He sounded like a non programmer that saw value and wanted to sell it. At the same time he realized you can't sell things that have bugs, so he needed the programmers to fix the bugs so he could sell it.

I hope that people continue to share Expert Agents, if only because sharing makes them better. We've had a number of bug fixes on the forums, and I look forward to contibuting more of them myself.

I'm also hoping to have a few original contibutions. I noticed that a ton of EA are 2 simple indicators and money management - it would be neat for non programmers to be able to set up 2 indicators that return "true" on a trade, and then take your pick of money management styles. I'm hoping that the Murrey Math will make SL/TP adjustments unnecessary since it can scale with the markets. I'm hoping to make a news filter. The first two will definitely be open source.

EA need to be open, or you see crap like EuroX2. People pay money and they have no idea what they get. "$99 now with stop losses for another $99!" What a scam.

I'm glad this forum had a free trial for elite. I got to see how much value was provided before I paid for something. That makes a difference, and I decided to keep my subscription because of how much work is done to separate the crap from the quality. Someday soon I'll be aiming at the leader board too. I know I won't get there without a lot of help from the community.

EA's should be released (if free) under the GNU Public Licence. This would provide some legal protection against the scumbags who sell other's work for profit. However it would allow collections of EA's to be sold for a small fee akin to the good old public domain libraries of the past where you could get a floppy full of programs for $1 or the way some free Linux distributions can be purchased on a CD or DVD for $5 or so in some places.

It's all really about being fair. Free software is all about community. It's the community who needs to deal with these scumbags by reporting their violations to ebay or their website hosts if they are selling from a site. All you would need to do is mention to the host that they are in breach of the GPL and they would get the site shut down fast.

I am sure I am not in a wrong forum

Just one week I have been here, and I have met all the nice people like you, guys.

Especially my salute to "newdigital" who is working so hard as moderator.

I am really happy to find out that we are here to work together as team, and we get profit together. Shame for the ones who take advantages from us

I hope no one like this ever be founded in elite section

I am just about to join the elite section,

waiting for the elite members' opinion

If you are interested in learning how to test EA there are great examples and information in the Elite section, plus the testing has been done for you. If you are about to select an EA to trade with, I highly recommend it.

Reason: