Double woodies CCI indicator

Hi,

I found this indicator is really useful. I wonder if someone can make it ot an indicator with arrows on the chart for each pantern shown in the PDF file? I have attached the indicator and the introduction of the use of this indicator.

Thanks

shiningstar:
Hi,

I found this indicator is really useful. I wonder if someone can make it ot an indicator with arrows on the chart for each pantern shown in the PDF file? I have attached the indicator and the introduction of the use of this indicator.

Thanks

Just found some threads:

- SuperWoodieCCI.

Indicators, trading systems, descriptions, instructions/manuals, wcci patterns and how to trade and so on. Very good thread.

- WCCI indicators' system. Just one system without description.

- Woodie's choppy zone indicator Something about one indicator.

Thanks so much!

But would you please explain how to use this indicator? What does the red cross and the numbers mean?

Thanks again!

shiningstar:
But would you please explain how to use this indicator? What does the red cross and the numbers mean? Thanks again!

I don't know. I am not trading this system.

Go to this thread: there should be some people there who know a lot about this system.

Thanks, I have asked this question on that thread. I think this indicator is really functional. It can be treated as one trading system.

[langtitle=zh-CN]有谁知道如何在[/langtitle]

[lang=zh-CN]有谁知道如何在DoubleCCI-With_SMA指标里面加上邮件提醒功能?

我说的是直接在指标里面增加,不是把它改写成EA,

而且收到的邮件主题要有:货币对,时间周期,交易方向,系统时间

doublecci-with_sma.mq4[/lang]

Files:
1.jpg  28 kb
2.jpg  104 kb
3.jpg  23 kb
Reason: