WCCI indicators' system

Please find 9 WCCI indicators' system with template.

Files:
wcci.zip  14 kb

newdigital:
Please find 9 WCCI indicators' system with template.

Are these available for MT4 as well?

Thanks & Good trading

viennatrader:
Are these available for MT4 as well? Thanks & Good trading

Just something here for MT4 with indicators and documentation about trading systems.

Woodies indicators for Forex

Hey New Digital. You seem to be 'The Man' with all the answers. I am fairly new to this and want to take a look at the Woodies method of trading. I have been on his website and it is geared to stock and futures. I trade Forex.

I have been looking for a Broker or stand aone chart package that has the Woodies indicators for Forex. Would you have any suggestions.

Can I use them on an MT4 platform.

Hope you can help. I have spent hours downloading platforms and chart packages only to ind that they do not have it for Forex.

Porky Pips

Porky Pips:
Hey New Digital. You seem to be 'The Man' with all the answers. I am fairly new to this and want to take a look at the Woodies method of trading. I have been on his website and it is geared to stock and futures. I trade Forex.

I have been looking for a Broker or stand aone chart package that has the Woodies indicators for Forex. Would you have any suggestions.

Can I use them on an MT4 platform.

Hope you can help. I have spent hours downloading platforms and chart packages only to ind that they do not have it for Forex.

Porky Pips

I can not know/remember everything.

The best link about it is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172973 (there are some indicators, manuals in pdf and word).

Reason: