Swaps

Hi ppl,

Someone knows what is the broker that uses meta 4 and pays more swaps (interests).

Thanks

Fast_cris

Hi Fast_cris

As far as I know, swaps are calculated using the official (central bank stated) interest rates of the currencies involved. For GPBUSD the swap is calculated using Bank of England's interest rate for GBP and Fed's interest rate for USD.

The conclusion: the swaps are the same for all brokers.

PS: the biggest swap you can earn is for LONG GBPJPY (around 21$/lot/day)

cucurucu:
Hi Fast_cris

The conclusion: the swaps are the same for all brokers.

No, this is incorrect, all mt4 brokers do not charge/pay swaps at the same amount.

For example, the swap payment for long GBPJPY on FXDD is greater than the swap payment from MIG or North Finance

hum... thats interesting...

for this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175357

treberk:
No, this is incorrect, all mt4 brokers do not charge/pay swaps at the same amount. For example, the swap payment for long GBPJPY on FXDD is greater than the swap payment from MIG or North Finance

Yes. You are right!

I see now that FXDD has much bigger swaps. I wonder why ?!

Thanks People,

The currency that pays more swaps is gbp/jpy?

And Usd/sek... usd/mxn... usd/hkd.. usd/dkk..usd/nok.... don't pay more swaps than gbp/jpy?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Thanks cucurucu,

My words for Fxdd is... ...

Ps: If someone knows a broker that pays more interest.. please post the broker link

Stay Well

Fast_cris

Hi ppl,

I'm testing Fxdd plantform and i have some questions.... if someone can help me please.

1-If i open a mini account i have more smal interests payed than a standart account?

2-If my leverage is 1:100 i will receive more interests that 1:200 leverage?

3-If i open the same lots in mini and standart account i will receive the same interests?

Sorry my ingles

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi ppl,

I'm testing Fxdd plantform and i have some questions.... if someone can help me please.

1-If i open a mini account i have more smal interests payed than a standart account?

2-If my leverage is 1:100 i will receive more interests that 1:200 leverage?

3-If i open the same lots in mini and standart account i will receive the same interests?

Sorry my ingles

Fast_cris

If you open a mini or standard the swap is the same and has nothing to do with your leverage.

The reason why some brokers pay more swap than others, is because brokers charges a percentage from the swap, so some brokers tend to charge higher percentage than other brokers.

No one has contributed what their actual swap rate is. My broker, Forex.com, is representing, for GBPUSD, 2.00 for BUY, -2.10 for SELL. I don't know, but I assume that is per lot.

Is this rate good, bad, or indifferent?

Reason: