I throw(launch) a challenge

Hello in all.

For two months, I read, I read again all the messages which speak about E.A on MT4.

I downloaded at least 15 E.A.

I have never found the good E.A

Today I give you a strategy for one E.A different from all what one connait.

I I do not know how to make program, but if somebody is capable of making him(it) and also to take advantage of it everybody, it would be magnificent.

Goodbye Yves81

Hello

We are looking forward. Show us, what your idea is. If it has some potential, forum members will implement it in form of EA or indicator.

alx

alx:
Hello

We are looking forward. Show us, what your idea is. If it has some potential, forum members will implement it in form of EA or indicator.

alx

As I understand it is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Sorry I am not speaking French.

As I know Yves81 spent a lot of time and energy looking for some programmers with this system. As I know Yves81 is using on-line translator to translate the posts (and the forum).

If somebody (especially who understand French language) is able to help it will be great.

Hello Newdigital

Thank you so much, because every time when I throw(launch) an appeal, you are there for me pretter strong hand.

I have just redone a message this time without making a mistake, and I gave above all the strategy which I have in my head, but I do not know if it is possible with the platform metatrader.car I I do not take into account the MACD or RSI OR STOCHASTIC for me all this steers us in the loss. It is necessary to change strategy and I shall be happy that one works on my formula which will need everybody to improve him(it)

Warmly Yves81

Hello ALX

Here is all the strategy Expert Advisor

Recapitulation of the orders which has to activate(start) the Expert

1) In the opening of the platform the expert has to take into account the value of the pair of currency on which he is (for example EUR / USD)

2) The Expert has to activate(start) the discount since this registered(recorded) value.

3) When the expert finds value registered(recorded) more 4 points, he activates(starts) a PURCHASE and it(he) has to register(record) new reached(affected) value

By the currency.

4) When the expert finds value registered(recorded) less 4 points it(he) activates(starts) a SALE and it(he) registers(records) new value reached(affected) by

The currency.

5) The expert activates(starts), at the same time as the PURCHASE or the SALE the STOPLOSS with a value of 8 points, but it is necessary to have

The possibility of vary this value (since 2 points until 10 points)

6) The Expert activates(starts) also at the same time the TRAILINGSTOP. The decompte of TrailingStop is reckoned from the short story(piece of news)

Value which has just been registered(recorded), according to the formula: new value more 5 points and it(he) should advance(move) then point by point

(TrailingStop should have the possibility of having several regulations of 3 points in 15 points)

7) For every PURCHASE ouVENTE the Expert has to watch that debts do not exceed in percentage

(Five possible percentages 5 % 10 % - 15 % - 20 % - 25 %) of the amount of the available funds of the account.

8) When TrailingStop will start, the Expert will register(record) the value of the currency at the time of Stop and will use of this

Value for decompter the less 4 or the more 4 points to activate(start) again either a SALE or a PURCHASE.

9) When StopLoss declenchera, I Expert will register(record) the value of the currency at the time of Stop and will use of this

Value for decompter the less 4 or the more 4 points for declencher again or a SALE is unACHAT.

10) The Expert has to allow to be opened on eleven other graphs at the same time

INDICATORS

It(he) would be interressant to have certain sound indicators during the various interventions of the Expert

1) A sound signal for a PURCHASE

2) A sound signal for a SALE

3) A Different sound signal for TrailingStop

4) A sound signal for StopLoss

5) A sound signal for a freezing of Purchases or Sales because of the debts. of my idea

Yves81,

Do not post the same message everywhere.

I think somebody will help.

Salut!

Salut Yves Je suis un Yves moi aussi, Francais, et Anglais. Je peut te traduire/interpreter n'importe quoi francais/anglais, les fautes d'ortographes inclues! Haha. So if you need any help i'm here but i'm useless at programming...

Bonjour les Yves,

Je vous souhaite bon courage pour l'implementation de votre strategie. Cela me parait assez difficile a implementer, aurais tu un exemple ou une explication sur l'idee de cette strategie ?

Best of luck Yves to implement your strategy. It seems quite difficult to implement, would you have an example or an explanation about this strategy ?

Good luck

Reason: