Mouteki - Elite Section

There is a good thread on Mouteki at forexfactory.com.

If some of the elite members would like to test and develop it further, it would be great.

The recent expert created for Mouteki is attached(not mine), the author says that he incorporated momentum into it to prevent fasle trades.

For the full rules on Mouteki goto Forexfactory, but its essentially a simple 4hr sup/res break based on a proprietary method as mentioned in forexfactory.

If anyone is interested lets try out this ea and check for improvements.

Files:

HI FX,

Thanks for bringing Mouteki here. I have been following that thread as well and think it is a simple yet effective way to trade. Great for newbies because it spells out EXACTLY how one is to trade with easy to follow instructions.

Have you tried the EA yet and if so what are your comments.

Regards,

Jim

I recently deserted EA because of Mouteki Method. Trade with profit projection over 100 pips is taken with simple SL/TP order. Still need good indicator.

jhanley:
HI FX,

Thanks for bringing Mouteki here. I have been following that thread as well and think it is a simple yet effective way to trade. Great for newbies because it spells out EXACTLY how one is to trade with easy to follow instructions.

Have you tried the EA yet and if so what are your comments.

Regards,

Jim

Just did + 25% in one night. Will post my trade tonight.

GreatYves:
Just did + 25% in one night. Will post my trade tonight.

the last night?

for me it was a very slow day yesterday

Multy time Mouteki

Mouteki works on lower time frames sometimes as well.

But it needs several verifying indicators (I dont know which).

It could be using New Digitals Fib Pivots (from the asc-vq system in the elite section).

Hallo FX-Programmer

Hi. Where can we get more info on the Mouteki-EA. I tried it. The start is ok. But the TP should be reduced. Thanks. Karl

In addition. This Ea applied to GBPCHF did not start, but 9 currencies are working. Who knows why. Thanks. karl

Reason: