MT4 EA programming website for idiots

Hi,

hi anyone,

Does anyone know of a website where it allows you to do simple MT4 EA programming by keying in certain variables even though you know nuts about programming?. I remember someone mention it before but i lost the link. Thanks in advance!

rgds,

ed

Expert Advisor Builder

Expert Advisor Builder can easy to create Expert Advisor programs for MetaTrader 4:

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Yes!!! Thanks so so much!

Yes!!! Thanks so so so so so much!

God bless you richly!

mqldev

I'm working in the same idea!

Easy to build Expert Advisor in MQL4!

I need to hear your sugesstions!

mqldev:
I'm working in the same idea!

Easy to build Expert Advisor in MQL4!

I need to hear your sugesstions!

So mlqdev, any evolution about your work since 2006 ?

Mt4 EA Programming

To All;

This is not MT4 programming, however is a site that will let you build an EA from their system. It's Ninja Trader. I have a Demo, and it has this capability to build an EA to your specs. The Demo runs through GAIN feed. If you have a live account with an ECN or other broker they can direct feed to the chart.

Ninja Trader lifetime license is $995.00. If you want to try to build an EA, download their demo and try it, it's pretty simple. I haven't had time to build an EA or attempt trading with one. This is not an Ad. Maybe if you learn how to code an EA from them, you might relate it to MT4.

You can find Ninja Trader Here:

Futures, Forex and Equities Trading Platform. NINJATRADER. Leading Edge Online Trading Platform.

FYI Good Trading

If we are talking about commercial so I bought Gordago for 10 dollars (lifetime license is $10.00): trading terminal, advansed strategy tester even before EA created and EA creation tool (all in one). I paid 10 dollars about 1 and half year ago. I was needed it especially to create EA just for 5 minutes ...

Files:
gordago.jpg  115 kb
gordago1.jpg  46 kb

eooojj:
Yes!!! Thanks so so so so so much! God bless you richly!

One advise about this site : if your EA is going to be a bit complex, disable the script before choosing each indicator to use and enable script once the selection is done, otherwise it will take a long time to load the page.

newdigital:
If we are talking about commercial so I bought Gordago for 10 dollars (lifetime license is $10.00): trading terminal, advansed strategy tester even before EA created and EA creation tool (all in one). I paid 10 dollars about 1 and half year ago. I was needed it especially to create EA just for 5 minutes ...

And what was your overall opinion regarding Gordago, ND?

I did not try this trading platform. I tried Gordago strategy tester and EAs' creator to create EAs in that time (it was many requests about "help to create EA with 5/11 EMAs crosing" and so on).

EA creator is good. No problem. But if you need something specific (hedge, or some indicator coded to EA) so it will be necessary to edit the code in MetaEditor.

So, it is necessary to know the custom function anyway.

I am not using Gordago now. Now it is just template to create EA for me (to edit in MetaEditor). But 1 and half year ago it helped me a lot.

Right, ok thanks ND.

Reason: