MT4 EA programming website for idiots - page 2

Recommend a programer for EA

richx7:
Expert Advisor Builder can easy to create Expert Advisor programs for MetaTrader 4: Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

I am using MT4 platform...have a specific indicator....5 min, 15 min chart....wish to create the EA using the indicator. Appreciate if you know someone.

Need simple EA developed....

Gio62:
I am using MT4 platform...have a specific indicator....5 min, 15 min chart....wish to create the EA using the indicator. Appreciate if you know someone.

Can someone recommend a responsible programer?

I serched the website...too much info!

Gio62:
Can someone recommend a responsible programer? I serched the website...too much info!

you can allways try rentacoder.com or getafreelancer.com and post your project there.

Or make a search here, or post what you need and wait for PM's

hope this helps.

richx7:
Expert Advisor Builder can easy to create Expert Advisor programs for MetaTrader 4: Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

I had purchased this program but is quite limited to a few preinstalled indicator choices ect... Also the manuel is patheticly meager and just about useless. This program is not worth the money asked. Perhaps 10$

forex-pt:
you can allways try rentacoder.com or getafreelancer.com and post your project there.

Or make a search here, or post what you need and wait for PM's

hope this helps.

also this site : Elance

Buy/Sell scrips

Ok, hows this?

I am looking for Buy/Sell script that will also set a user defined SL and a TP as well as a user defined lot setting. This to use with an MT4platform.

Bill

see that site all the program is grate

and it is totally free

Forex Software - Forex Strategy Builder | Forex Strategy Trader

Can someone help to code an ea from this custom indicator

Can someone help me to code an ea from the custom indicator

Trade Rules

1. No buy or sell entry when both side up and down are colored green and red.

2. Buy entry when the first green bar completed without any red bar shows at the bottom. Buy exit when the first red bar completed. This applies the same to the

sell entry.

3. Sell entry when the first red bar completed without any green bar shows on the top. Sell exit when the first green bar completed.

4. TF = 30M

Files:

Simple EA That Create Post

Need a help...

I am nothing (zero) in programming just have an idea to trade

Can any body tech me or help me to create an EA which will create a post (pending oder buy / sell) by asking

1. What is the Price to activate

2. How many post

3. Take profit in pips

4. Stop in pips

when we hit the proceed button the ea will create the post at our terminal..

i really hope that someone can help me... please

Need to make an EA

Hello ,

Need someone to help me creating an EA for me , I will appreciate someone contacting me , best regards to all of you

Madeinparis

Reason: