The Napster of Forex

sounds good...i'll give it a try

Good job

I think this program is going to be great. Hope more good traders join, I want to compare my trades also

interesting little program.. will take a look. May give an indication of sentiment.

Hey all-

My name's Andrew, I wrote the napstex software. I've never been to this site before until I just saw it listed in my referrers report for napstex.com. Seems pretty decent though.

It looks like a good number of people from here have tried the software, what did you guys think? We're averaging between 30-50 people connected at a time, but I'd really like to see that number get closer to 100. Once more traders start using napstex, that's when it will become an extremely helpful trading tool.

Please feel free to post any feedback or ideas about the software here. The current release is beta, and there are a few bugs. I'll be releasing a new version in the near future that addresses the known bugs and adds some new functionality. I'll be sure to post back here when the next version is available for download. I just gotta find some time to work on it...

Pleasure to meet you all,

Andrew

sounds kewl gonna check it out thanks

Reason: