To add comments, please log in or register
Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
za_xc03
za_xc03  

Thank a lot about your indicator thank you very much

Hi ,

I now try your indicator but i have some confuse about 'yellow dot' , 'red dot' and 'green dot' can u explain to me about that . Sory for my bad english

thank you a lot

Kale
Kale  
Files:
fxcruiser
fxcruiser  

Linuxser & Kale,

This mother MOM-TC is right on the money!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:
mom-tc.jpg 165 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
omelette
omelette  

Very nice indicator guys, thanks! I use momentum in most of my stuff and it's nice to be Alerted to the fact that mom is changing.

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  

Very nice Momentum indicator...

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

2 colour momentum

Hi

Is it possible to make the momentum chage colour depending on the up or down slope from last point?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
spiritbreezer:
Hi Is it possible to make the momentum chage colour depending on the up or down slope from last point?

I made this three version, still on beta because I don't like it at all. Some bugs. I have not a clear idea but seems last file is most close.

On the picture I've attached the indicators according with the order of the files to download.

steve
steve  

Great Addition

Nice indie! Great addition to the arsenal. It complements my Superwoodie set at 63 nicely.

Trade it like a Woodie but not necessarily any better.

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  
radatats:
Nice indie! Great addition to the arsenal. It complements my Superwoodie set at 63 nicely. Trade it like a Woodie but not necessarily any better.

Glad you like it but I'm a little furious with myself. I don't like the final product and I'm still working on it.

To add comments, please log in or register