Maybe I'm Daft......

I cannot seem to get the mql5 market place to work. I am trying to simply buy an EA that ive been watching a while. It is an MT4 EA. When I go buy it my MT4 terminal launches and nothing happens. I think I'm missing something. 
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

wolfgungwall:
I cannot seem to get the mql5 market place to work. I am trying to simply buy an EA that ive been watching a while. It is an MT4 EA. When I go buy it my MT4 terminal launches and nothing happens. I think I'm missing something. 
I believe that the MT4 Market Place is still in beta, if you look at the tabs on your MT4 terminal, ie: Trade, Account History, News etc.. I doubt your installation has the Market tab yet

Anyone know if there is a way to download the beta build that would have it included? I haven't had much luck googling about.

never mind figured it out
Reason: