Can I plot predicted future prices?

My indicator calculates predicted future prices based on the slope of the moving average and other indicators. I would like to plot these future prices on the chart or separate window. I know that the arrays defined in MQL4 have a positive index with 0 representing the current bar and some positive number representing the past. Following this methodology, a negative index would represent the future. I computed the future prices as the array elements with a negative index (e.g., PriceClose[-1], PrcieClose[-2] etc), but they would not plot. Is there a way to plot them? Thanks.

i wish i could help u

i will wait with u

fiqe8j4:
My indicator calculates predicted future prices based on the slope of the moving average and other indicators. I would like to plot these future prices on the chart or separate window. I know that the arrays defined in MQL4 have a positive index with 0 representing the current bar and some positive number representing the past. Following this methodology, a negative index would represent the future. I computed the future prices as the array elements with a negative index (e.g., PriceClose[-1], PrcieClose[-2] etc), but they would not plot. Is there a way to plot them? Thanks.

No single indicator can plot future prices accurately.

Do you really believe that your one indicator can take into account:-

1) Multiple timeframe bias.

2) The short-term emotional elements in the market AND The long-term bias simultaneously.

3) Fundamentals both short and long-term.

You're grasping. Read Mandelbrot's 'The (Mis)-Behaviour of Markets' and you'll start to realise you are talking crap.

Learn discretionary trading from the ground up and then you'll really get it...

Gramski.

Hi fiqe8j4

Maybe you could just shift your indicator to right by using SetIndexShift function.

Aki

Forex Indicators

hi,

Only The Ultimate Forex Indicator can predicted the future hope we can find that one maybe yours ?...who knows ..to more accurate to predict the futures you've to combine several indicators and watch the fundamental news.

========================

Forex Indicators Colection

Aside from opinions about predictability, does anyone have facts about how to plot price or indicator projections in MT?

fiqe8j4,

I see that there are probably some clues or solutions in the indicators at

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904

Reason: