Position Trading. - page 22

welcome back

Shahzadfx:
Long time no post. I am glade this is active again. Will be coming back shortly, with real stuff to get first million CJ.

Good luck guys, by the way Jack you are just doing fine. Surviving so long in forex mean million is not far away.

Rgs,

SFX

welcome back masta......

so, im just waiting for your signal....

im just added my post with ur signal...

u great trader masta....

let together doing

i dont to be anymore..:D

Road to millionaire RTM

See G/U. Good short is coming. Outside bar on good fib levels plus fundamentals too. Looking for at least several 100 pips... from 200 to 400.

Enjoy,

Road to millionaire

SFX

hi, Shahzadfx!

how did you stick picture on the chart (earlier posts)? (or that was later pict editing?)

fxbs:
hi, Shahzadfx! how did you stick picture on the chart (earlier posts)? (or that was later pict editing?)

fxbs, it is Editing , meta is not that good.

G/U: i am in because the yesterday bar is broken. Follow the ride right now no stop and limit.

Shahzadfx:
fxbs, it is Editing , meta is not that good. G/U: i am in because the yesterday bar is broken. Follow the ride right now no stop and limit.

More then 140+ put SL on break even.

Enjoy,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
fxbs, it is Editing , meta is not that good. G/U: i am in because the yesterday bar is broken. Follow the ride right now no stop and limit.

More then 140 pips on G/U. You must have enjoyed it.

very nice trade.

Shahzadfx:
More then 140 pips on G/U. You must have enjoyed it.

nice call Shahzadfx. very nice.

next time, send us a graphic of your trade call...

CJ.-

ZeeJay:
nice call Shahzadfx. very nice.

next time, send us a graphic of your trade call...

CJ.-

Here is the pic. It is 300 pips now. Yea most of it due to FOMC but still it is more then 300 and I told way before that.

Files:
march19gu.gif  20 kb

Shahzadfx:
Here is the pic. It is 300 pips now. Yea most of it due to FOMC but still it is more then 300 and I told way before that.

Great !

Thanks ShahzadFX

BlueFOREX:
Great ! Thanks ShahzadFX

Break out will give more then 100 pips. After 100 put on break even then look for 300 to 400 pips.

Enjoy

Files:
april2.gif  20 kb
Reason: