My system: SYSTEM P - page 3

I think your posts here are angering people more than anything else. We are not going to beg you for your system, but rather are going to beg you to stop posting if you have no plans to share your system.

tradespain:
jejejeje my system is now only long term

see statement I dont be in front of computer

I TEST ONLY LONG TERM

I will post result

regards

There are several posters around some of the Forex Forums, that seem to enjoy teasing people, these individuals have no intention of giving out any of their methods to the public, they basically like to hear themselves talk, one guy Andersonnews at Forexfactory, has been doing the same thing some individuals beggging for him to release his EA or so called indicator, they are just wasting your time and who knows they may be making the whole thing up?

tradespain:
why?

is my system ? forex-tsd sell you system register elte section, I forward test my system, hour and hours in from of computer, if someone want forward test withme you add me yahoo messenger for signal entry/exit tradespain81@yahoo.com 4 majors par and AUD/USD

Profit: 442$ and one order in positive, lot 0.10 FXDD

Getting your signals ain't gonna help anyone. If you're serious about getting some democratic feedback and maybe some good insight on tweaks/improvements, you'd post the code version of your EA for others to test along with you. Otherwise, as someone else mentioned, you're presenting yourself here as simply another unproven braggert. This forum is about cooperation and co-development for the benefit and progress of all. Just my 2 cents worth. Why don't you just share your EA? My instincts tell me this is merely a drive-by shooting.

It's ok, I haven't understood a word he's said anyway.

Like Bluto stated...

Like BLUTO stated:

"This forum is about cooperation and co-development for the benefit and progress of all. Just my 2 cents worth. Why don't you just share your EA?"

Just like he has done with Delta 9. Ooops, scratch that..

So much for "cooperative development for the benefit of all"

sirwolf:
Like BLUTO stated:

"This forum is about cooperation and co-development for the benefit and progress of all. Just my 2 cents worth. Why don't you just share your EA?"

You sure did your homework well.

sirwolf:
Like BLUTO stated:

In truth, Bluto does provide valuable feedback and has contributed quite a bit, regardless of the recent retarded joke/experiment...

...having said that, sirwolf, you're funny!!!

tradespain:
jejejeje my system is now only long term

see statement I dont be in front of computer

I TEST ONLY LONG TERM

I will post result

regards

I do not see the interest to put statements if you do not divide the explanations of your method or then you must go in the commercial section for I believe that your action is to want to sell your method. Then be are for you correct and you divide or then your thread will not be able to continue and the members will believe in your bad action to sell your "secret"

Hi...son...If I give you one of my strategy which make you profit 200o pips each week, are you going to declare here without showing the strategy ?

Pls answer me, I will give you one.

Nic

nicesurf Do not I to you you know jajaja 200 pips week? My system realizes mas pips that it:)

Bruno I compartire one of my strategies with you if you programme the ea:)

Reason: