All timeframes candles % changes - question

Hello!

Is there an indicator that would show how much the percentage

increased or decreased for each forex candle at every timeframe??

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

I made research but without result. 

I think there are solutions like this for free, why should I post it on freelance?

Michal Wieslaw Wnek #: I made research but without result. I think there are solutions like this for free, why should I post it on freelance?

If you believe that it is available (for free, or otherwise), then it is up to you to do your own research to find it.

We are not going to do the your research for you for free either.

Michal Wieslaw Wnek #:

I made research but without result. 

I think there are solutions like this for free, why should I post it on freelance?

Did you look through the free indicators listed on the market? Im sure you will find one there that does what you need.

Michal Wieslaw Wnek:

Hello!

Is there an indicator that would show how much the percentage

increased or decreased for each forex candle at every timeframe??

search :  24 hours percentage change on codebase, learn from code and build yourself what you desire by customizing that for each forex candle at every timeframe

thank you for normal reply :)!

Fernando Carreiro #:

If you believe that it is available (for free, or otherwise), then it is up to you to do your own research to find it.

We are not going to do the your research for you for free either.

As I wrote earlier -

I made a research firstly but without result

and next step of my research is putting this qestion on this forum,

but I didnt know that simple question is prohibited - then you dont earn commision from freelance lol

I am also dont want to somebody to do research for me for free (????!)

however here are people who are able to answer normally

<disgusted>

Michal Wieslaw Wnek #:

As I wrote earlier -

I made a research firstly but without result

and next step of my research is putting this qestion on this forum,

but I didnt know that simple question is prohibited - then you dont earn commision from freelance lol

I am also dont want to somebody to do research for me for free (????!)

however here are people who are able to answer normally

<disgusted>

Nobody here said that asking a question was forbidden.

From the very beginning you have been told to go to the CodeBase section (Eleni Anna Branou) where you will find free code (also in the Market section). If all else fails, you can always go to the Freelance section where for a small fee you will get what you are looking for in a customised way. Further on, both Theo Karam and Arpit T have insisted on the same (CodeBase and Market section).

I agree with Fernando Carreiro comment. We can't do the work for you. In the top left margin (magnifying glass icon) you can search the whole web for what you are looking for. If you consider as you said above that you think there are free solutions to what you are looking for and you didn't find it, why do you think we did? What's the problem? Do you expect someone here to spend the time to continue YOUR search?

If "plan A" fails (search and ask in the forum), go to "plan B", Freelance section or code it yourself. In any case, do not enter into iniquitous discussions or insinuate that someone here is trying to make money by sending you to the Freelance section when that is the correct procedure and has always been the case. We will not tolerate such childish insinuations. Take it not as a threat, but as a warning. With that attitude I doubt anyone will help you.

With "Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum" (Eleni Anna Branou) she meant that recommendations related to paid products (Market) are forbidden in the forum, hence her recommendation was to invite you to continue searching in Market/CodeBase or even to place an order in the Freelance section. This as moderators is our standard recommendation. The other replies from people who are not moderators also told you the same thing and you thanked them both. No sense...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Theo Karam, 2024.01.06 16:49

Did you look through the free indicators listed on the market? Im sure you will find one there that does what you need.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Arpit T, 2024.01.06 17:10

search :  24 hours percentage change on codebase, learn from code and build yourself what you desire by customizing that for each forex candle at every timeframe

Reason: