Quickest way of Place pending Orders.....

HI Guys,

I was just wondering is there any Quickest way of placing Pendng orders with Stop Loss, Lot size and Take Profit...Instead of doing manually ...I mean like is there any EA or Script where we can just type the figures and it places them straight away....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
HI Guys,

I was just wondering is there any Quickest way of placing Pendng orders with Stop Loss, Lot size and Take Profit...Instead of doing manually ...I mean like is there any EA or Script where we can just type the figures and it places them straight away....

Thanks

Babar

Use this script. You can place more then 1 order with 50 (or else) pips apart, and u can place immediate order and pending orders

Files:

babarmughal:
HI Guys,

Thanks

Babar

It is the script to place two pending orders (before the news for example).

And script to delete the orders (one by one).

babarmughal:
HI Guys,

Thanks

Babar

Hi,

I got this EA from Indonesian mailing list

Hope this help

The other script.

Move the script my mouse exact in the place where you want to open the orders.

Files:

elihayun:
Use this script. You can place more then 1 order with 50 (or else) pips apart, and u can place immediate order and pending orders

Hi elihayun

I have tried this but its not working...any special way to execute this ????????

Thanks

Babar

I was just thinknig is there an EA which can place pending orders on the specific price which we have to enter, Take Profit on X pips away and Stop loss on Y pips away and say if the price moves 20 Pips in Positive direction then move Stop Loss to Entry Price or Breakeven.

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
I was just thinknig is there an EA which can place pending orders on the specific price which we have to enter, Take Profit on X pips away and Stop loss on Y pips away and say if the price moves 20 Pips in Positive direction then move Stop Loss to Entry Price or Breakeven.

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar,

Have you try my attachment? or maybe you can find something here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

babarmughal:
Hi elihayun

I have tried this but its not working...any special way to execute this ????????

Thanks

Babar

put it in your expert\scripts directory. compile and drag it on the chart.

Reason: