*** MQL Programmer Needed

Hi All,

I wish to program my forex trading strategy into the automated trading system provided by Forex broker InterbankFX.

The system apparently uses MQL from MetaTrader of which I have no experience.

Are there any traders or programmers out there who are fluent in this programming language who would be willing to help me code my system?

The strategy I use is not complex.

I do not expect a freebie here and would consider hiring the services of someone who knows what they are doing in this field.

All comments welcome.

Many Thanks

Damian

damianoakley:
Hi All,

I wish to program my forex trading strategy into the automated trading system provided by Forex broker InterbankFX.

Are there any traders or programmers out there who are fluent in this programming language who would be willing to help me code my system?

I do not expect a freebie here and would consider hiring the services of someone who knows what they are doing in this field.

All comments welcome.

Many Thanks

Damian

May you describe your system shortly?

May be it was coded already ...

damianoakley:
Hi All,

All comments welcome.

Many Thanks

Damian
Maybe the system has already made somewhere in this forum! If you can't find it here! I'm offering now custom MQL4 programming in my web site www.xpworx.com. You can pm if you want!

Thanks for the replies.

Where would I need to look to check if it has been coded already?

I am new to this forum.

Thanks

Damian

Hello again Damian,

Does your strategy use a particular indicator/s? You could search for those, or if you use certain criteria like fibs, cams, pivots etc, search for those phrases?

In MetaTrader language an indicator is something displayed on a chart, and an Expert Advisor (EA) is like an indicator in that you add it to a chart but it has the capacity to open/close orders as well when your critera are met. They usually need extensive testing to ensure they cover all scenarios and price conditions.

HTH

-TPO.

Hi TPO - you get about a bit!

Thanks for directing me to this site - I am already in contact with some programmers who can help me code my strategy.

I'm still not convinced about automated trading to be honest.

I make my living trading forex and I still have some concerns about leaving a computer unattended to trade my strategy for me. I have visions of me returning to the screen one day to find my account in ruins because of an error or disconnection or something!

Ever tried it yourself?

Damian

damianoakley:
Hi TPO - you get about a bit!

Thanks for directing me to this site - I am already in contact with some programmers who can help me code my strategy.

I'm still not convinced about automated trading to be honest.

I make my living trading forex and I still have some concerns about leaving a computer unattended to trade my strategy for me. I have visions of me returning to the screen one day to find my account in ruins because of an error or disconnection or something!

Ever tried it yourself?

Damian

Damian,

There is no substitute of an experienced trader's brains. However, EAs are just another tool. Like all tools, it needs supervision and proper usage. There are no free lunches, as you know

As for your system, I can take a swing at, if you want to.

Good luck.

Thanks for that Maji - I got your pm.

I'm evaluating everything and will let you know.

Thanks

Damian

Reason: