2 Live MT4 Accounts on one computer?

Need help please.. on how to set up & run 2 MT4 Live accounts on one computer to run at same time. I have one up now.. but don't know how to create a second one other than in the same MT4 platform.

Please Help.

Thanks,

Ron

gobigtime:
Need help please.. on how to set up & run 2 MT4 Live accounts on one computer to run at same time. I have one up now.. but don't know how to create a second one other than in the same MT4 platform.

Please Help.

Thanks,

Ron

if you have one metatrader instaled on your computer then install another metatarder from the same broker but on another folder

for example your metatrader is instalend on c:\program filles\metatrader4 next metatrader install on another folder: for example c:\program filles\metatrader41

I hope this help

Thank You!... that was easy enough

Multiple EA's on same install

gobigtime:

Please Help.

Thanks,

Ron

You can set up several EA's on same MT4 setup to run simultaneously if you attach each of them to their own individual chart - but they have to have different magic numbers or they may conflict

True, but it's much easier to use a different instance of MT4.

let me have a try

Maybe Metatrader Multi Terminal is what you are looking for. It was meant for it............

Reason: