Hull Moving Average - page 10

rahul701:
secretcode the indicator is itself designed for the separate window by mladen. U simply have to apply the settings suiting ur style.

I know this is separate window indy by Mladen, infect i understand Mladen's indys very well

Thanks anyway...

Since I am not sure if the regular ("on chart") nrp version with alerts version was posted, here it is too, so all bases are covered now

mladen:
Since I am not sure if the regular ("on chart") nrp version with alerts version was posted, here it is too, so all bases are covered now

Hi mladen, I found one more version of HMA which seems to involve different concept than regular HMA by introducing some divisor. When i put both ur HMA and this HMA on chart i found that sometime nrp version used to be more stable and sometimes this version. But the problem with this version is that it repaints . Can this HMA be also converted to nrp version like ur HMA. Regards, Rahul

Files:

Rahul

Check this one out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3

Set the "speed" to 1.5 and they should be the same in values (and the one from the link above does not repaint)

rahul701:
Hi mladen, I found one more version of HMA which seems to involve different concept than regular HMA by introducing some divisor. When i put both ur HMA and this HMA on chart i found that sometime nrp version used to be more stable and sometimes this version. But the problem with this version is that it repaints . Can this HMA be also converted to nrp version like ur HMA. Regards, Rahul

mladen:
Rahul Check this one out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3 Set the "speed" to 1.5 and they should be the same in values (and the one from the link above does not repaint)

Dear mladen, I m SHORT of words Regards, rahul

mladen:
No alerts yet in it, that will be added later ...

hello mladen

i have one question is zero lag hull moving average is repainted

In short : no, no repainting

lion of gail:
hello mladen i have one question is zero lag hull moving average is repainted

mladen:
In short : no, no repainting

hello

sir thanks for replay

i have one request pls make adaptive hull ribbon

Hi mladen, i m not sure if this is possible but still wanted to test it out. In Ninja trader we have an option of "input series" where instead of normal price as input we can input any other indicator , like for MACD instead of normal price we can input HMA and so on. Is there any way we can do the same thing in MT4. Like say i want HMA to be fed onto Fast Stochastic instead of price , then can i do this manually without much coding involved. Thanks and regards, Rahul

Rahul,

In metatrader 4 it can not be done with custom indicators

Only in metatrader 5 it can be done now

rahul701:
Hi mladen, i m not sure if this is possible but still wanted to test it out. In Ninja trader we have an option of "input series" where instead of normal price as input we can input any other indicator , like for MACD instead of normal price we can input HMA and so on. Is there any way we can do the same thing in MT4. Like say i want HMA to be fed onto Fast Stochastic instead of price , then can i do this manually without much coding involved. Thanks and regards, Rahul