Supertrend as Histogram - page 5

mtuppers:
can someone add alert to this indicator? link to cja post #28 on this thread thanks

mtuppers

Better not to use that version (it can repaint in some cases). Better to use some of the non-repainting versions

HELLO MLADEN,

Please does this SupertrendX indicator REPAINT ?

And if it does not repaint kindly assist with a Regular HISTOGRAM Version.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

Mladens Supertrend is best

it matchs the same as the indie below, and does n't repaint

not sure if there is a candle version of this yet?

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Please does this SupertrendX indicator REPAINT ?

And if it does not repaint kindly assist with a Regular HISTOGRAM Version.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE.

That version does not repaint

HELLO MLADEN AND WR 1,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the answer to my question and the HISTO indicator posted, its exactly what i needed.

mladen:
That version does not repaint

Mladen Approved, I like that.

Your becoming quite the brand there Mladen.

Thx for the indi.

ish

ismael360:
Mladen Approved, I like that.

Your becoming quite the brand there Mladen.

Thx for the indi.

ish

Ish

Histogram versions are much easier to make non-repainting than the color line versions (histo coding is straight forward coding without any traps), so it would be a surprise if a histogram version repaints (that would be a big coding error)

mladen:
mtuppers Better not to use that version (it can repaint in some cases). Better to use some of the non-repainting versions

by the way do you know what is sitting for the reprint version?

mladen:
Ish Histogram versions are much easier to make non-repainting than the color line versions (histo coding is straight forward coding without any traps), so it would be a surprise if a histogram version repaints (that would be a big coding error)

Hi there. Greetings. I know I'm kind of late to realize this thread but I really needed some help if anyone of you could help me convert this following supertrend indicator measures based on CCI into a histogram signal, that would be awesome. I appreciate for all the help needed.

Files:
cciperiods.jpg  50 kb

peter052:
Hi there. Greetings. I know I'm kind of late to realize this thread but I really needed some help if anyone of you could help me convert this following supertrend indicator measures based on CCI into a histogram signal, that would be awesome. I appreciate for all the help needed.

Hi Peter052,

Made this histo version, but not completely sure if it's the same since you posted an ex4, but check it out.

Reason: