Small Indicator values window

I want to place a small movable "window" on the chart when required (after a click of icon perhaps) that displays the values of all selected indicators and also any formulas that can be coded in the program. Not sure if this would be an indicator or EA.

The display values would reflect the Bar that the cursor is covering.

Is this possible? Can somone provide a template that I could expand? I am new to this

Eg, if I want to measure the difference between a MACD value and a signal line and show it as a value or a percentage. The Window would show the MACD, Signal values + my added formula values. (would this be in the code?)

Example attached: (I hope!!)

Files:
temp.jpg  132 kb

View->Data Window (Ctrl-D) will do it for u. U can drad the window into inside the chart

elihayun:
View->Data Window (Ctrl-D) will do it for u. U can drad the window into inside the chart

Thanks a lot that is really neat and a big help!

Indicator Display window - Expansion to this theme

elihayun:

Thanks elihayun. This is excellent.

Can someone provide me with or point me to some base code to create an "indicator" that is essentially "invisible" to the chart but would be available and included in the display window? Is this possible? This indicator would be the "difference value" of two other indicators (in my case MACD Histogram & MACD Signal).

I am not sure how to start this but would like to expand upon a starting point.

Also, I am having a problem loading indicators / EA's from this forum. I copy the code into the same file path as existing EA's & Indicators - compile them and attach to the chart but no panel comes up and they seem to disappear. Any ideas?

Thanks. I am still confused

Reason: