EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 18

anyway...how to get this great EA........? i never seen the EA attach in this thread...!!

EuroX2

i paid US$99 for this EA about 3 months back. forward tested both versions that came in the package (EuroX2 and EuroX2SL) but gave up on the EuroX2 after about 1 month as the account went down very quickly as it did not have a stop-loss feature.

both EAs were performing very very well in the 1st week of testing. i believe the demo accounts grew at about +5% almost everyday, untill the 2nd week. one bad trade lead to another, and both accounts did not see daylight since then.

on 22 Aug, i restarted EuroX2SL again to give it another chance. see the live statement here, updated every 10 mins.

Statement: 1571816 - EuroX2-SL Demo (1:100, 10K, Standard)

settings :

maxtrades=4, pips=5, takeprofit=40, trailingstop=20, initialstop=110

chart=EURUSD, H4

broker=interbankfx, 1:100 demo account, starting cap=$8544 on 22 aug 2007

in my opinion, i would not advise anyone to buy it in a hurry (like me).

*peace*

EuroX2

Ckowyong

Thank you for your post on EuroX2. I just started paper trading it with an IB demo with $3000 Monday and Tuesday morning was up $530. I noticed last night the 4 opened trades were ~($800). This raised a red flag. Your posted results close the door on this EA.

Thanks

Patch

In VA

my EUROx2 account busted today !!!

Ckowyong

When I left for work this morning about 10:45am EST my IB demo account was up to $3600. When I got home down to $1663. About ($2000) loss.

Patch the Pirate

In VA

eurox2

hello trader..although this Ea is auto but you still need to monitor. do not let it run it self. You must know when to on/off that EA.

Im still running on demo account. not sure how many demo failed.

EuroX2 was a copied EA sold by scammers on a free website with false results why is this thread even here

Guys & Gals,

It has been mentioned many times before, but the EuroX2 EA is nothing more than the freely available 10Point3 EA. In most cases, the many souped up hybrid/cloned versions of 10Point3 are far better than EuroX2. It's a shame that uninformed people keep paying $99 for EuroX2. There's only one eventual outcome for this EA and it's a busted account. It may take a few days and their may be a few initial days of euphoric looking gains, but it WILL without doubt bring you a margin call.

bluto

What does normal account "0" mean? If i have IBFX should this be a "2" ?

How do I get MM to work?

Also...What is reverse condition do? it's default is '0" (false) does reverse condition help the results?

and what does this input named, Pips do? the default is "5"

ES

dmbsys:
Hi,

I've modified the code of euroX2_SL for more comprehension.

Work with nanoLots.

Here is.

Michel

Help me ! Please built simple martiangle ea base on eurox2

before , sorry my english bed.

i am a newbie, i have 1 year learned forex.

I am interest with a EA eurox2 with my system and rule, i already use eurox2 ea with demo account, with on custum setup i set by :

> tp = 10 pip ( can set by custem input )

distance between Open position ( pips ) = 10 pip ( can set by custem

input )

> No Stop Loss, but work with " Safety Loss Close All" = if on 7th Open

Position reached after 7th loss -10 pip the ea not Open Position for 8th,

but excute close all order.

> No Trailing Stop

> No work on trend ( like MACD, RSI, etc )

> can realy set by common "only long" and "only short"

( agresif ecxute for open position )

( if i set my ea with common "only long" or "only short" after i start on, the ea immediately open position follow my common ( short only or long only )

-------

with this set up i have the statement enough profit,

but some error hepened with this my edit eurox2, this error is like : can't op with set only short, if tp rached , can not excute next op.

therefor, anybody can creat the for thih my martiangle rule, please creat it, i waiting.

thnks.

Hello and happy new year everybody.

Here's another version of EUROX2 + backtest (1999-2007) + Optimization of risk.

I've make a forward test that I start today. I used it on EUR/USD - TF H1 - Risk : 4.0

You need a custom indicator : #MTF_MovingAverage (on this forum)

Try it.

Michel

Reason: