Traders joking, the beginning - page 200

I was talking about 2 people who died from "natural causes"...

seekers:
Officially they are punished Unofficially : who would punish them (the IRS people) for doing what they were told to do, so their punishment is that they are going to become a new banking "wizards" doing nothing and getting bonuses

Pava:
I was talking about 2 people who died from "natural causes"...

I was talking about these guys (not JP Morgan, but almost) : IRS Official In Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

.................:)

Files:
hillary.jpg  61 kb

....................:)

Files:
correction.jpg  38 kb

A lot of critics are now comparing President Obama to President Nixon. The good news for Obama? At least he's no longer being compared to President Carter.

..................:)

Files:
senators.jpg  39 kb

this one is funny - "I don't know where Obama got all of the money to pay the lawyers in the numerous lawsuits brought against him. For argument's sake, let's assume that it was his own money. Let us further assume that Obama is involved in a heterosexual marriage(that means he is married to a woman). Here's a big one. Let us also assume that his wife is a normal woman. What normal woman would allow her husband to spend millions on something that he could have purchased for ten dollars? I haven't met that women. If I am sent to the store to get something and I come back having paid a penny more than what my wife thinks the product should have cost, I get the usual "how could you?!". Millions? No way."

Files:
obama.jpg  25 kb

Files:
shark.jpg  12 kb
Reason: