COMMITMENT OF TRADERS(COT)Indicator - page 2

indicator

Try this one....use on higher time frames. good luck

tonydtrader:
Hi Friends,

I'm searching for this indicator called Commitment of Traders indicator, i saw a screen shot somewhere, it shows in numbers how many traders are long and short positions on your broker.

Thought it would be helpful. Please post it here if u found it. Thanks

COT Indicator Thread merged with this old one

WannaBeATrader:
Try this one....use on higher time frames. good luck

Thanks, just what i was looking for.

ahmedazizelias:
Hl

is it allowed to us here in TSD to change it as visual numbers in separet window or even as histogram that shows the data as bars with diff. colors to tell the need it data front of u with no need to re-open files from any elsewhere..

thank you everybody

Hi mrtools,

Thank u for posting those indicators it looks very good idea....

Now,i attached the indicators to the exact place as it been explained at the pdf file....BUT,i only see empty window when i attac it any chart..

thanks for ur help

SHOULD I BUY IT FIRST?

Can somebody give me hand please

C.O.T. Index for MT4

Does anyone have or coded the C.O.T. Index for MT4?

This index shows the net longs, net shorts for Commercials, Large Speculators and Small Speculators for the futures market.

You can get this information from "timingcharts" but would love to have this for MT4.

It's a great indicator for timing the market.

Cheers

I think cot4metatrader seems to be the way to go. or else you have to input all the data yourself.

Can the COT report data be used for Spot FOREX

Hi all,

Just wondering if the Commitment of Traders Report Data can be used for the Spot Forex Market?

Plus, is anyone using the COT data supplier "cot4metatrader"? If so, How are they?

Cheers guys

CB

cloud bank:

Just wondering if the Commitment of Traders Report Data can be used for the Spot Forex Market?

CB

Hi,

It sure can! Follow this link for a quick introduction by babypips.com

COT Report: Commitment of Traders Report for Forex Traders

supply and demand indicator?

do someone have a supply and demand indicator?

I had a look on Nielsens support and demand indicator at the theinsidetrader.com website,

you can download ebook that explains what it does,

I would love to have it in my MT4,

is there something simular out there which does the same thing I can use in MT4?

or if some coder could create it, would be awsome

Reason: