Need OSMA customized

I have a favor I need to ask.

I am wanting my OSMA indicator configured to where when the bars are above zero they are lime green, but when they start decreasing they change to regular green.

When the bars are below zero they are red and when they start to decrease they change to maroon.

Can anyone do this for me? I have included my OSMA, this would be a HUGE help.

Thanks is advance!

Files:
osma.mq4  3 kb

This is as close as I could find to what I'm looking for.

Can someone add two more buffers so that I when it's above zero and descending it can be green and when it's below zero and ascending it will be green.

I've tried to so the code myself but without any prior coding experice I keep messing it up.

Thanks!

Files:

OSMA Color 1S

hidethereal:
This is as close as I could find to what I'm looking for.

Can someone add two more buffers so that I when it's above zero and descending it can be green and when it's below zero and ascending it will be green.

I've tried to so the code myself but without any prior coding experice I keep messing it up.

Thanks!

hi hidethereal,

hope u like it, bcoz i do. pls make sure it brings lots of pips (bcoz i want some ). just kidding. im just glad to help, if i can that is.

Rgds - Ben

Files:

I like it, thanks a lot!

Files:
osma.jpg  91 kb

OsMA color change audio or email alert

I am finding the Osma is helping me with add on trades. And what I am looking for is an audio alert. that will tell me when the osma changs color from the lite green to drake green. And when red turns to dark red. Can someone help me with this. There may be an EA out there that alerts on the bar that moves closer to the 0.0 line. If so that is what I'm looking for. Thanks

Learn4all:
I am finding the Osma is helping me with add on trades. And what I am looking for is an audio alert. that will tell me when the osma changs color from the lite green to drake green. And when red turns to dark red. Can someone help me with this. There may be an EA out there that alerts on the bar that moves closer to the 0.0 line. If so that is what I'm looking for. Thanks

Here you go, updated it somewhat and made it mtf the alerts should go of on slope change.

It's what I'm looking for But can we tweak it.

I loaded this and it's doing what I want. It does alert me on color change. It does alert me inter bar while the color is changing to and fro. This is helpful if I'm actively trading but if I'm waiting on a 1Hour signal ( It can be a bit much) then I would like it to alert on bar print. Is there a way to toggle between? If not can you help me change this to alert at bar close.

Now I'm dreaming

Is there a way to put two alerts on the ( one for the peak breaking down to the center line and the bottom dip breaking up )

This would be so I could have two different sound alerts on the indicator. As I keep dreaming I would like to be able to turn off the

the up alert or the down alert. Is this to hard? Do I need to wake up. This maybe asking for to much work? If so let me know. Thanks

Learn4all:
I loaded this and it's doing what I want. It does alert me on color change. It does alert me inter bar while the color is changing to and fro. This is helpful if I'm actively trading but if I'm waiting on a 1Hour signal ( It can be a bit much) then I would like it to alert on bar print. Is there a way to toggle between? If not can you help me change this to alert at bar close.

AlertsOnCurrent if false means the alert will sound once that bar closes as far as toggle between don't think this can be done far as i know!

Learn4all:
Is there a way to put two alerts on the ( one for the peak breaking down to the center line and the bottom dip breaking up )

This would be so I could have two different sound alerts on the indicator. As I keep dreaming I would like to be able to turn off the

the up alert or the down alert. Is this to hard? Do I need to wake up. This maybe asking for to much work? If so let me know. Thanks

There is a way, problem is we try to keep alerts like that in paid section, Sorry!!!

Reason: