Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 8

Buy / Sell script??

Hi, is there anybody that know of a buy/sell script?, so i dont have to put in the

sl/tp.. I want a script that i can have for 5 pips.

Thanks in advance

Halvard

halvardu:
Hi, is there anybody that know of a buy/sell script?, so i dont have to put in the

Thanks in advance

Halvard

Pipsing_Setup_Buy_Sell - MQL4 Code Base

THis Maybe..

I have it but cant find it in my file..try look on the link

Hi, thanks for the help, but cant get this to work :-(

buy sell script

halvardu:

Thanks in advance

Halvard

here try my collection

Files:

thanks

TRI NT:
here try my collection

nice to share-help a lot

Who can program a very simple and efficient Indicator or Script?

Hello,

I have a idea, for make MT4-Trading more simply.

When I will make a Trade, I see the Spread on a Indicator, they called 2, 3 or an any number. But I can not see the value on chart. I have attached a picture, on this you can see my idea. When we now Trading, we see not ony the actually Price without Spread-Course. We can then also see the actually Price and the BUY-Spread-Course and the SELL-Spread-Course.

Who here can program a simple indicator or scrtip of that?

My MQL-Skills are very bad.

Very Thanks!

MKRoxton

worth a try

Hi,

Not quite sure if I understand you, but try this: press F8 or right click on an empty part of the mt4 window and from the menu select Properties (at the bottom), or Charts Menu>> Properties.

When you've got that select the "Common" tab and on the lower right hand side tick the box that says "Show Ask Line". That will give you two lines on the screen, the grey one you normally see (the Bid Price) and the new Red one (the Ask Price). The difference/gap between the two is the spread.

If you can't see the red line it might be that the spread is too small and the lines are on top of each other. Try zooming in to check.

Good luck,

Couso

Thanks Couso!

Hello,

thanks for reply Couso.

Yes, Now I can see a line, but this line is only for BUY-Orders and is not always to show. I would have 2 lines, always can show this 2 lines. Spread for BUY-Orders and for SELL-Orders. Ideally with red and green colours (see attached picture in first Message).

Thanks!

MKRoxton

One cancels other oco ea

Here is a great Expert Advisor, which places two orders, buy and sell, once one order gets triggered, the opposite gets cancelled, perfect for break out trades.

One Cancels Other OCO EA

Free Forex MQL Training - OCO Visual - A Free Expert Advisor

Alpari had informed that it is not possible to this on their platform. But they are wrong.

Spread BuySell

MKRoxton:
Hello,

I have a idea, for make MT4-Trading more simply.

When I will make a Trade, I see the Spread on a Indicator, they called 2, 3 or an any number. But I can not see the value on chart. I have attached a picture, on this you can see my idea. When we now Trading, we see not ony the actually Price without Spread-Course. We can then also see the actually Price and the BUY-Spread-Course and the SELL-Spread-Course.

Who here can program a simple indicator or scrtip of that?

My MQL-Skills are very bad.

Very Thanks!

MKRoxton

Is this what you are after?? Bid + Spread / Bid - Spread

spread_buysell.ex4

Files:
sprd.gif  21 kb
Reason: