Need easily programmed ind

if someone could take 5 minutes to do this that would be awsome. I have been studying the v pattern in the jd69 thread. could someone program an ind that draws vertical lines on the chart at the frankfurt and london open ? so we could better observe the price action. I have been doing it manually drawing the lines myself but i know a proper programmer could write that code sooooo easily. thank you in advance if anyone cares to help.

mcsqueeze:
if someone could take 5 minutes to do this that would be awsome. I have been studying the v pattern in the jd69 thread. could someone program an ind that draws vertical lines on the chart at the frankfurt and london open ? so we could better observe the price action. I have been doing it manually drawing the lines myself but i know a proper programmer could write that code sooooo easily. thank you in advance if anyone cares to help.

hi mcsqueeze...

I've a few indicator for your request...

hope u like it...

Files:

hellkas:
hi mcsqueeze...

I've a few indicator for your request...

hope u like it...

Thanks this is great, the Mktopen one is really good, someone else in another thread asked about a news indicator, I was wondering if the idea in Mkt open could include a line for a when a news item is coming up, just to keep it simple

Reason: