Additional charts?

hi,

this is probably irrelevant to this forum, but i wanted to know how to add on extra charts for metatrader 4...like silver, audnzd, nzdusd, platanium etc. Someone had given me this attachment once to copy paste in the metatrader folder to get these charts, but it seems i lost it, so can someone please help me out here.

thnx

kev

see broker called MIG Investments SA

alp:
see broker called MIG Investments SA

Thnx for the reply alp. but im using the demo right now to practise my stratergies. is there any other way to get the remaining charts?

thnx

kev

still didn't quite get what you are asking for.

The broker called MIG Investnments SA provides 24 currency pairs including all you mentioned except platinum . All that is based on MT4 platform with real and demo accounts. Demo account is supported on one month basis.

You can open new demo account after the old one expires.

Search google for the link or try to find it on metaquotes.net site

cheers

Data window, right click/ show all

alp:
still didn't quite get what you are asking for.

The broker called MIG Investnments SA provides 24 currency pairs including all you mentioned except platinum . All that is based on MT4 platform with real and demo accounts. Demo account is supported on one month basis.

You can open new demo account after the old one expires.

Search google for the link or try to find it on metaquotes.net site

cheers

Im have limited charts. Just 13 currency pairs. I tried Mig investments. yet only 13 pairs. how do i get 24 pairs of currency is the question. some one help me please

kev

Reason: