Protecting Our Ea's From The Brokers - page 2

fx-programmer:
Tnx, In order to avoid connection misfunctions, I would suggest that a pending Hedged position in the same pair (the pair that has the shadow stop loss) would "float" above the current price , thus in the case of a disconnection and reverse the hedged position would trigger and save us.

I saw some programe which is dublicated the trades: one pc with good internet connection is trading somewhere and using this program we may have exact the same trades/orders and so on in our Metatrader. The first computer may be remote one for example.

And we may use some library files.

- There is TradeContext library file. It is the function determinating the context ("trade context is busy"). So using this function we may avoid any trading in this case.

- Events library file. It is the function. Using this function the EA will know all the events concerning the trades (order was closed or not, modified or not and so on). Anytrades, any magic number, any ticket etc. So if EA will know everything this EA may wait or move something or place normal sl instead of hidden one and so on.

- the other library file is using _PauseBeforeTrade() function.

- There are some library files to control the opened order.

I think we should have one library file to control and check or one EA which is monitoring/managing everything.

Files:

fx-programmer:
Tnx, In order to avoid connection misfunctions, I would suggest that a pending Hedged position in the same pair (the pair that has the shadow stop loss) would "float" above the current price , thus in the case of a disconnection and reverse the hedged position would trigger and save us.

Hi fx-programmer,

Would you mind explaining how you would do that? I understand your meaning, but not the actual application...

Thanks in advance!

-cubesteak

Reason: