Paintbar won't paint on open and close

Hi,

can someone fix this to where it paints on the open and close as well as the hi/low range? i tried but something is still missing here somehow.

Thanks.

SB

Files:

scott TTM:
Hi,

can someone fix this to where it paints on the open and close as well as the hi/low range? i tried but something is still missing here somehow.

Thanks.

SB

Hi...

Method = 1 ... is heiken ashi...

But method 2 and 3 dont work...

Raff

Files:
met1.gif  23 kb
met2and3.gif  20 kb

Raff, sorry, I am talking about on bar charts... I don't use candles. So I want the open, high, low, and close to be plotted by the indicator.

Try this one - I had left in modified code that wasn't making it work. They should all 3 work now.

SB

Files:

scott TTM:
Raff, sorry, I am talking about on bar charts... I don't use candles. So I want the open, high, low, and close to be plotted by the indicator.

Try this one - I had left in modified code that wasn't making it work. They should all 3 work now.

SB

You mean, it should look like this...

Raff

Files:
likethis.gif  18 kb

method 1 is based od open price? tthis indicator is good,but is change during bar,when some coder shift 1 bars to right it was be ok

Raff,

It should look like this.

SB

Files:
ttm_flow.jpg  67 kb

ForexBoss:
method 1 is based od open price? tthis indicator is good,but is change during bar,when some coder shift 1 bars to right it was be ok

It's supposed to change intrabar, it is calculating every tick until the bar closes. It's like a Heikin Ashi but calculated differently as you can see to help keep on the right side of things.

Use method 3 for daytrading - it will allow you to stay in moves and not get hacked out of them early by changing every other bar. This is referring to like a 1-, 5-, or 15-minute chart by the way.

SB

Reason: