EA made One Million from 1000 in a week

Hi ND

Can you help here?

The attached EA made one million from 1000 in a week, but it is working in demo only can you adjuste it to work in real.

Thanks

Files:
spread.mq4  5 kb

power99:
Hi ND

Can you help here?

The attached EA made one million from 1000 in a week, but it is working in demo only can you adjuste it to work in real.

Thanks

I looked inside the code and I understood that it is EA created by Beluck and somebody converted it from MT3 to MT4 not in right way.

Beluck is member of our forum and as I know he is still in Ukraine (not in Bahamas yet). So I am not really sure about millions from 1000.

Anyway I've sent pm to Igorad and may be he will say something about this EA (and can fix it). Besides Beluck is active member of our forum and the member of elite section as well and I think he may fix it as well (if he wants of course).

newdigital:
I looked inside the code and I understood that it is EA created by Beluck and somebody converted it from MT3 to MT4 not in right way.

Beluck is member of our forum and as I know he is still in Ukraine (not in Bahamas yet). So I am not really sure about millions from 1000.

Anyway I've sent pm to Igorad and may be he will say something about this EA (and can fix it). Besides Beluck is active member of our forum and the member of elite section as well and I think he may fix it as well (if he wants of course).

Thanks ND

I will post the statement for the million from 1000 once i reach home.

Thanks to Igorad & Beluck in advance.

Regards

This may be the EA that will work on the demo, but Metatrader fixed the loophole in the real trading platform, so it will not work with live trading. If you fix the program to trade on live, it will not work like it used to.

Dave

<<

This may be the EA that will work on the demo, but Metatrader fixed the loophole in the real trading platform, so it will not work with live trading. If you fix the program to trade on live, it will not work like it used to.

In the trade coding statements of OP_Buy and OP_Sell, you have to change it so that the buy is on the Ask, and the sell is on the Bid. Then it will work properly on live, but will not be profitable anymore. The elusive get rich EA we all are looking for . .

Dave

<<

The name of the EA gives it away. Also the only buy/sell signals are generated with :

if( Close[1]>Open[1] ) { buy=true; sell=false; }

if( Close[1]<Open[1] ) { sell=true; buy=false; }

Not the most sophisticated code I have ever seen... I think beluck made this EA as a joke.

ND

The EA name Pipmaster and not the one I attached.

Find attached the Pipmaster and statement of million.

Files:
pipmaster.mq4  5 kb
statement1.jpg  176 kb
statement2.jpg  76 kb

crepuscular:
The name of the EA gives it away. Also the only buy/sell signals are generated with :

if( Close[1]>Open[1] ) { buy=true; sell=false; }

if( Close[1]<Open[1] ) { sell=true; buy=false; }

Not the most sophisticated code I have ever seen... I think beluck made this EA as a joke.

True it is a big joke.

I think Beluck want to teach every one how to make EA

power99:
ND

The EA name Pipmaster and not the one I attached.

Find attached the Pipmaster and statement of million.

Pipmaster is the same, but with the coding fixed. Does not work well in making profit in demo mode.

Ermm... nothing updated here for few months?

work or not work?

Reason: