Bravo for Buffet and Gates

mr. Buffet is donating 37bn bn & in charity and he is dubling Bill gates charity fondation.

deepdrunk:
mr. Buffet is donating 37bn bn & in charity and he is dubling Bill gates charity fondation.

must be nice to need those kinds of tax write offs.

i am not sure if is about tax,Buffet is donating 85 % of his money

Hi All,

For Buffet it's about giving the money to an organization that knows how to give it away, that's how the Gates Foundation comes into the picture.

moneyline

How much do you think will actually wind up in the hands of those who need it? That's what makes me sick about charities. Corruption.

yes coruption is big problem

any way some of our hard lost money is there also

we'll being seeing more billionaires doing philantropic works. forget dynastic wealth.

Morpheus:
How much do you think will actually wind up in the hands of those who need it? That's what makes me sick about charities. Corruption.

Hi,

I think part of the main focus is going to be to cure illnesses and to show folks how to produce their own foods.

moneyline

Yeah, you are right on corruption. I'm from India and I know first hand how the money is routed from the NGO's (Non-Govermental Organisation) to the SWISS bank.

India gets around 40 percent of AID from bill and melinda gates foundation for the AIDS, Maleria and Polio cause. Get this !! since its inception three years back, AIDS cases have trippled, maleria doubled and polio cases as it is in india. offcourse you guys will read and get a very different picture.

The reality is some of the NGO's have come up just to take bill and melinda gates money. I have seen with my two own eyes ...how an NGO, after getting a big amount from B&M foundation, got his first mercedes for his son and a dozen vehicle in the name of carrying supplies to the villages all parked outside his house and renting the vehicle for other purposes.

B&M and buffet have some serious money to change the world. But im confused for their intentions..if they can control the whole business world with there smartness...can;t they figure it out how to distribute money to the needy....i know for sure..how bill can kill the competitors with precision..i want to see that kind of smartness in his charity to reach the needy....else it would be better it he throws his money all over indian sub continent from helicopter atleast some of it will reach the needy.

For once I will support that atleast some money should go to the "White's". The race which the world takes for granted when it comes to giving, but there are lots and lots of white guys, who suffers just like a poor black african or asian but no one seems to care as there is a perception that all white guys are rich and well off...but it ain;t the truth...atleast i hope bill and buffet will think different for their own people and not be impartial to the white man and as usual show his goodness alone to the black and asian.

balista4:
Yeah, you are right on corruption. I'm from India and I know first hand how the money is routed from the NGO's (Non-Govermental Organisation) to the SWISS bank.

India gets around 40 percent of AID from bill and melinda gates foundation for the AIDS, Maleria and Polio cause. Get this !! since its inception three years back, AIDS cases have trippled, maleria doubled and polio cases as it is in india. offcourse you guys will read and get a very different picture.

The reality is some of the NGO's have come up just to take bill and melinda gates money. I have seen with my two own eyes ...how an NGO, after getting a big amount from B&M foundation, got his first mercedes for his son and a dozen vehicle in the name of carrying supplies to the villages all parked outside his house and renting the vehicle for other purposes.

B&M and buffet have some serious money to change the world. But im confused for their intentions..if they can control the whole business world with there smartness...can;t they figure it out how to distribute money to the needy....i know for sure..how bill can kill the competitors with precision..i want to see that kind of smartness in his charity to reach the needy....else it would be better it he throws his money all over indian sub continent from helicopter atleast some of it will reach the needy.

For once I will support that atleast some money should go to the "White's". The race which the world takes for granted when it comes to giving, but there are lots and lots of white guys, who suffers just like a poor black african or asian but no one seems to care as there is a perception that all white guys are rich and well off...but it ain;t the truth...atleast i hope bill and buffet will think different for their own people and not be impartial to the white man and as usual show his goodness alone to the black and asian.

Hi, balista4, your viwes are exactly correct.Eventhough this forum is not dedicated to discuss this kind of topic,sometimes ,i feel,there is nothing wrong to express our views.The same case has happened in India during "sunami".Only meagre amount went to the needy,and the major part went to the pockets of politicians and high officials.The charities should take care while releasing funds.I am also from India.

yes coruption is everywhere, i am from Serbia and i seen during our latest conflicts how the red cross goods are sold on black market by red cross activities and also how did our former goverment give red cross aid not to peaple for who need it but to retired peaple just to get them to wote for the goverment

any way they should not stop trying, very nice act both from Gates and from Buffet

it just give me a hope of better world one day.... for our childs

Reason: