Nonlagging Tools - page 53

mladen:
secretcode Try it out now - it should work correctly now : nonlagrsi_candles_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

Thank you Mladen for correction, It works as it should now

Best Wishes

secretcode

stevenpun:
Hello mrtool , could you please add alert for this indicator ? And any idea , the S&R line cannot show at renko chart ?

Hello Stevenpun,

After reading your post tried it on offline mode and your right it's not working, will see if I can figure out what's the problem then will add the alerts.

mrtools:
Hello Stevenpun, After reading your post tried it on offline mode and your right it's not working, will see if I can figure out what's the problem then will add the alerts.

Thanks for checking , it was very useful for finding prices ranging or breaking in renko chart .

mrtoolscan you also plz add an option. Where we switch on/off candle colors?

clon_tron:
mrtoolscan you also plz add an option. Where we switch on/off candle colors?

clon_tron

What would be the purpose of such an indicator (that does not show anything on on chart)?

Hi Mladen,

Could you please update nonlag bulls_bears indicator

cain82:
Hi Mladen, Could you please update nonlag bulls_bears indicator

cain82

Here you go : nonlag_bull_bear_nmc.mq4

Files:

hello,

can anyone help me with this indicator.for me its great.when it change colour its going to change direction.can anyone add push notification into this indicator when it change colour.

nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

Files:

MR-MFz:
hello,

can anyone help me with this indicator.for me its great.when it change colour its going to change direction.can anyone add push notification into this indicator when it change colour.

nonlagma_v7.1.mq4

MR-MFz

Notifications added to the indicator : nonlagma_v7.1__notifications.mq4

mladen:
MR-MFz Notifications added to the indicator : nonlagma_v7.1__notifications.mq4

ok thank you a lot sir.i will test it.

Reason: